So the Casio app for Bluetooth G-Shock on iTunes is ready for iOS6 + iPhone 4S and 5 ...

Thread: So the Casio app for Bluetooth G-Shock on iTunes is ready for iOS6 + iPhone 4S and 5 ...

So the Casio app for Bluetooth G-Shock on iTunes is ready for iOS6 + iPhone 4S and 5 ...

Anybody tried it and see if it works? :)

1 3 5
    ├┼┼╕
    2 4 6 R

Re: So the Casio app for Bluetooth G-Shock on iTunes is ready for iOS6 + iPhone 4S and 5 ...

I've not used the app yet, still waiting for the 5600 version to become available :)

Read a review about it though, and it did mention how the email notification works. Basically the app will poll your email accounts every 5 mins or so, and alert you via the watch if there are new emails. It is just a icon notification, no email subject flash or scroll.

I pre order GB 5600 which will be released by the end of the month. To bad I don't have iPhone. I just hope Casio will released Android app for it. The first version was Android JDM so I still have hope.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

lvt

Re: So the Casio app for Bluetooth G-Shock on iTunes is ready for iOS6 + iPhone 4S and 5 ...

I believe it's about time, Casio isn't stupid to limit the app to just Apple devices.
    Ball - Casio (G-shock) - HMT - Longines - Parnis - Seagull - Steinhart - Tissot - Victorinox - Yema

I have the 6900-AA and it works with my iPhone 5. Mail notification scrolls and shows sender address. Incoming call notification just shows that a call is incoming, no ID. Mine does disconnect on its own sometimes, but no big deal.

When will they be released in the states?

Thread Information