Some 200 Series frogman parts that are no longer available

Thread: Some 200 Series frogman parts that are no longer available

Unhappy Some 200 Series frogman parts that are no longer available

GW-225C (Master Blue) bezels are no longer available. Casio told me they don't have any and can't order more because they are discontinued. Keith at tiktox said he won't be getting any more either. I am going to have to take good care of my Master Blue modded frogman... Fortunately, the bands are still readily available (the Master Blue shares the same band as the Final Frogman GW-200Z, and I would hope that Casio will produce them for a while longer)

As a side note, as some of you know, the MIRB (GW-200MS) Frogman bands have been discontinued for a while, but the bezels are still available at some places like tiktox.

GW-225E Glorious Gold (the clear) bands and bezels are still available, but who knows for how long.

GW-225A Dawn Black bands and bezels are still available at tiktox. I didn't ask Casio about these because I don't have my Dawn Black anymore, but last I checked they were still available direct from Casio.

Re: Some 200 Series frogman parts that are no longer available

not really related to the topic, but i wonder how it is ordering from tiktox from here, the currency conversion ??? the shipping fee ??? the waiting time ???

those websites that casiousa offer to buy parts are hard/confusing to navigate around

Ordering from Tiktox has been a good experience for me. You can do a currency coversion on xe.com to find out what you are really paying. Shipping fee is reasonable for international. I would call casio first, or check one of the usa parts suppliers. I don't like ordering backordered items and having to wait weeks to get them. Casio charges $8 flat rate shipping and they also charge tax, so it is usually cheaper or around the same (depending what you get) to order from tiktox.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

thanks for sharing your exp. with us

Thanks Kung, I just bought a "Final Froggy" and thought to myself- Could I ever get anything for it if I need it? Like a strap.
    Keep us up to date- You the man!

Thread Information