Some new camo action! GW-300CFJ-8JF

Thread: Some new camo action! GW-300CFJ-8JF

Some new camo action! GW-300CFJ-8JF

Picked this up off ebay, the seller had it listed under the wrong model number and the pics were poorly light and did not show the colors, so I took a chance after doing some research, how did I fair out? What year was this?

Last edited by Time4Fun; March 9th, 2011 at 18:44.

Re: Some new camo action! GW-300CFJ-8JF

Cool watch! It came out in 2003 and was a Japan only release. I don't know if it technically was part of the G-Python family that came out in 2002. It definitely seems to share the same camo pattern as the DW-5600CF-8.

It's hard to say how good a deal it was because so few, if any that I can remember, show up on the secondary market. The seller listed it for two straight weeks at $150 and received no bids. The third week he dropped the price to $120 and added the $150 buy it now price. I was considering buying it but I got a little spooked when the seller mentioned he replaced the battery. That's a fairly easy procedure for normal batteries, assuming it's the same for solar, if you know what your doing. With the G-python camo models you need to be careful as the camo pattern will wear off. It's not a watch you want to take to the beach with salt water and sunscreen, IMO.

Yeah I think his problem was, why it didn't sell was the poor pics, I asked him for new pics but he never posted tham so I took a leap of faith. Its in excellent condition and he even sent me an winter olmpics can coozy from the 2010 winter olympics, he seemed like a nice gent in the few emails I had with him, very pleased!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Sweet like it. Congrats!!!
    Mechagodzilla find me a G-Shock in Tokyo!!

Whatever it is - I like it!

Thread Information