some part #s from casio america

Thread: some part #s from casio america

some part #s from casio america

hi here are some part #'s for the:
    DW-5600-E face protector #74299032
    DW-5600-E endpieces(strap adapters) #74243710
    these #'s can be used when ordering from any "authorized" u.s. Casio parts retailer i.e. Pacparts, EAI, American crystal works etc. although i just found out that EAI dosnt deal in casio anymore?!
    these #'s have been verified as of 4/1/8 and i used both of them when placing an order. i hope this will help some folks
    "Far out, in the uncharted backwaters at the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of a galaxy, lies a small unregarded yellow sun. orbiting this at a distance of roughly 92 million miles
    is an utterly insignificant little blue-green planet whose ape-descended life forms are so amazingly primitive that they still think digital watches are a pretty neat idea."
    The Hitchhikers Guide

Re: some part #s from casio america

Many thanks for the strap adapter part number. Do you know if there is any printing on those strap adapters?

Cool Re: some part #s from casio america

not that i know of but im still waiting for my delivery. the good news is that seeing as know one seems to know about them(til now), they are currently in stock and not on back order. for how long i wonder
    "Far out, in the uncharted backwaters at the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of a galaxy, lies a small unregarded yellow sun. orbiting this at a distance of roughly 92 million miles
    is an utterly insignificant little blue-green planet whose ape-descended life forms are so amazingly primitive that they still think digital watches are a pretty neat idea."
    The Hitchhikers Guide

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Unhappy Re: some part #s from casio america

The Pacparts site says #74243710 is discontinued. #74299032 is available for $3.50 but not in stock.

Cool Re: some part #s from casio america

pac parts might be out, so call casio theyre $2 a set. 1800 223 2001
    The Hitchhikers Guide

Thread Information