Spare Parts

Thread: Spare Parts

Spare Parts

Anyone know where I can get a new keeper in the UK? I've asked my 'friendly' local jewelers, but no-one holds them. I want one for a DW-8300-they appear to be similar to a number of others, and it's doesn't matter to me if it's completely authentic, for the time being at least. As long as it does it's job.

Do Casio supply individual parts like this, or am I going to have to buy a whole new strap?

Re: Spare Parts

Quote Originally Posted by David S View Post
    Anyone know where I can get a new keeper in the UK? I've asked my 'friendly' local jewelers, but no-one holds them. I want one for a DW-8300-they appear to be similar to a number of others, and it's doesn't matter to me if it's completely authentic, for the time being at least. As long as it does it's job.

Do Casio supply individual parts like this, or am I going to have to buy a whole new strap?

In Singapore, Casio does sell the keeper separately from from the whole strap.

At a push, you might find a watch in an 'everying £1' shop or other cheap shop with one that'll fit.
    "The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of sixty minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is." C S Lewis

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

G-Shock & Sales Moderator DragonJade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lexxorcist View Post
    At a push, you might find a watch in an 'everying £1' shop or other cheap shop with one that'll fit.
    That's a great idea. PoundLand rocks.

Thread Information