Special edition G-Shock
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By DocD

Thread: Special edition G-Shock

Special edition G-Shock

I just received a holiday catalog from Hamilton Jewelers in Princeton, NJ (they have 3 locations in NJ and 2 locations in Palm Beach, FL). I purchased a Breitling for my son there and various gifts for my wife. They are a definite class act and have supreme customer service.

They have many high end watches including Patek Phillipe, Audemars Piquet, Brequet, Breitling, Rolex, IWC, Jaeger-Le-Coultre, etc. AND they have a great selection of G-Shock. I asked why they carried G-Shock with all the high end stuff. I was told that many customers want a very casual weekend watch (I wear high end watches and a GW-40001-A) and often customers come in with high school or college kids who want the G's.

Hamilton Jewelers is celebrating their 100 year anniversary and they are offering a special edition unique Breitling. They are also offering a G-Shock Classic 6900 Tough Solar model for $120. It's very stealth looking and is a deep gray color, with almost an olive shading. The face is black and the display is an orange shade. On the strap there is a logo for Hamilton Jewelers with a large 100 and the years 1912 and 2012 on both sides of the 100. The lettering is orange. It really looks good.

There are only 30 pieces being offered. I'm not sure it's truly a collector item, since most people don't care or know of Hamilton Jewelers. Just thought I'd let some enthusiasts on this site know.

Im not sure if it is pictured on their website but it may be worth a look.
    Last edited by DocD; November 21st, 2012 at 01:20.
    Chrisek and Bubbly Tubs like this.

Re: Special edition G-Shock

The watch is on the Hamilton Jewelers website, on page 2 of the G-Shocks when clicking a choice on the left. On the website the watch is olive color (military looking), though in the catalog it appears gray with an olive tone. I actually like the look of the one in the catalog better.

Anyway, here is the link for those interested.

Casio G-shock watches at Hamilton Jewelers

DocD,
    Iit's very cool that they carry G-Shocks as well as the expensive stuff.

I've been to a few 'buzz to enter' watch stores with gloomy atmospheres. Some G's would really improve the ambience!

Thanks for sharing.

regards,
    George

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

It's just the army green 6900 with some home-printed lettering on it. Not an official Casio collaboration or anything.

thanks for sharing

Thread Information