Speculation on next Frogman features/specs
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Speculation on next Frogman features/specs

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lightbulb Speculation on next Frogman features/specs

I love the 200 series modules, and I love the looks of the 1000 series but the module leaves something to be desired and the weight is a wrist-killer for me. So the 1000's are struggling to pull any money out of my wallet and I think I'm probably going top end up waiting for the next gen Frog.

Of course I have no idea when a new revision (other than cosmetic) may be forthcoming, but for my money I'd like to see a non-limited release Ti option with a module based on the 3278 module as found in the G-Lide GWX-8900, but with preferably 24hr stopwatch and timers.

Black and gold as well, please.

How about you?
    Last edited by Robbi Laurenson; September 3rd, 2012 at 09:01.

Re: Speculation on next Frogman features/specs

Maybe the next gen frogs can include diving depth measurement on top of the current dive time log.

Aesthetics wise, perhaps bringing back titanium models will be very welcoming.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoweagle View Post
    Maybe the next gen frogs can include diving depth measurement on top of the current dive time log. Aesthetics wise, perhaps bringing back titanium models will be very welcoming.
    I agree, especially about the depth gauge. Gotta have that!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I agree with you. À temperature measurement will be a plus.

Envoyé depuis mon HTC One X avec Tapatalk

LUW

It will have a hefty price tag.
    kurzjak likes this.
    Cheers!
    Luciano

Banned

Who knows if Casio will do it, but a depth gauge and a thick double domed sapphire would be sweet.

At least you help out a watch company keep coming out with new designs by buying a new watch for their watch collection. As for me, I rather see Casio G-Shock just focus on their "bread and butter" watches and keep making them still like the 6600 which I believe is discontinued at the moment.
    Last edited by G-Shocks Are Cool.; September 3rd, 2012 at 13:53.
    The MTG is retired and the 5600 too. Right now, the only working G-Shocks that I use and enjoy are the Riseman GW9200-1 and the GW6900-1

If I can own a Rolex Submariner I would. I know they are tough too, their homages are tough. Trust me.

G-Shock MTG930DA-8V, G-Shock GW-5600J-1. G-Shock Riseman GW9200-1, G-Shock GW6900-1

Quote Originally Posted by kiwidj View Post
    I agree, especially about the depth gauge. Gotta have that!
    Yupz, it's like having a mini dive computer built into the Frogman! :O
    Casio Riseman GW-9200J-1JF, Rangeman GW-9400J-1JF, Frogman GWF-1000G-1DR & Classic GW-M5610R-1DR. TAG Heuer Aquaracer 300m Calibre 5 WAN2110.BA0822. Seiko Criteria 100m Quartz Chronograph SNDC63P1.​Rolex DeepSea Sea-Dweller 116660. Apple Watch Series 2 42mm SS with Milanese Loop.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Shocks Are Cool. View Post
    At least you help out a watch company keep coming out with new designs by buying a new watch for their watch collection. As for me, I rather see Casio G-Shock just focus on their "bread and butter" watches and keep making them still like the 6600.
    Agree on the 6600 series and I feel it's the most popular G model with so many varieties and collabs. It is the icon of G-Shocks!
    Casio Riseman GW-9200J-1JF, Rangeman GW-9400J-1JF, Frogman GWF-1000G-1DR & Classic GW-M5610R-1DR. TAG Heuer Aquaracer 300m Calibre 5 WAN2110.BA0822. Seiko Criteria 100m Quartz Chronograph SNDC63P1.​Rolex DeepSea Sea-Dweller 116660. Apple Watch Series 2 42mm SS with Milanese Loop.

LUW

Though as sensible as it sounds to have a depth gauge in the module, and something I think is lacking from a quartz "dive" watch like a Frog, I doubt you will see it.
    For that Casio would have to make a totally unique module that would only be used in the Frog. Based on the trend that they're basically only making different color combos as "new models", I doubt they would make such a significant improvement and then only being able to use the module in one watch model.
    Cheers!
    Luciano

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information