WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

SPF-100 incoming

3K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  stockae92 
#1 ·
I just found a grail of mine on eBay. Cost me a pretty penny, but titanium-cased screw-back Gs don't grow on trees. Here's the seller's pic. I can't wait to dive with this watch. I think it'll look good with my drysuit.

I thought I should give the forum a heads up in case anyone else has been looking for one of these. The seller had a couple more available when I bought mine. Not affiliated with blah blah blah.

See less See more
#2 ·
a hearty congratulations!

i had my eye on one on yahoo japan that ended up surpassing $350.

it's a beautiful design that has casio 'personality', like the barrel sensor along the center axis with a 'horn' on the opposite side to
balance visually . plus the 'built up' layers of surfaces as though the thing is a techno time sandwich. and, that display is a study in efficiency.

nice going, can't wait to see your pictures. :-!

#3 ·
A real beauty right there. Congratulations! :-!

From the thread title alone, I initially thought you were expecting a delivery of sunblock lotion. :-d

#15 · (Edited)
It is diverse though...

For the few models that are available from the Protrek/Pathfinder line...they've got a bunch of threads of their own here rather than the ABC watch subforum.

I doubt renaming the forums will change anything...If you have a non-G Casio, just post it. It's thread like about the TW7100's that add spice...then there are threads about the non-G's like the marlins and threads just like this seapathfinder that are just as welcome as any G-Shock watch thread. Heck, there's even a few non-Casio's that get through here like Timex Ironman, Seiko...yes a Seiko thread gets snuck in from time to time.

:-! Post 'em all. They're all welcome. Worse that'll happen is that they won't command the same attention as say a pic thread of something just released like kermit frogs were a few weeks/months ago.

edit: I forgot to add, I don't mind changing the forum name since it may be the right thing to do considering how the G-Shock forum has spread out to include Pathfinders/Protreks and non-G's...but how about those who frequent the ABC and digitals forums, would it be fair to take away from their audience? How about Sjor's hard work(and others) here? How does he(they) feel about it? It's always been "Casio G-Shock Forums".

#16 ·
edit: I forgot to add, I don't mind changing the forum name since it may be the right thing to do considering how the G-Shock forum has spread out to include Pathfinders/Protreks and non-G's...but how about those who frequent the ABC and digitals forums, would it be fair to take away from their audience? How about Sjor's hard work(and others) here? How does he(they) feel about it? It's always been "Casio G-Shock Forums".
Good point :think:. It's not up to us anyway to decide.

Greetings, Sedi :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.