Spotted the GX56 in Chicago suburbs !!!!

Thread: Spotted the GX56 in Chicago suburbs !!!!

Laughing Spotted the GX56 in Chicago suburbs !!!!

I was playing around on the gshock.com website and saw a new retailer listed under "where to buy", so I went into the store yesterday and saw both U.S. versions of "the king" (black/red and orange). Price was $150. I spoke with the owner of the store for a while and he told me that he simply phoned G-shock and became a retailer - that simple. He also had the black GA100 and the green hyper-colors GA100, and the Dee and Ricky (which is very cool actualy). He showed me a catalogue and said he can personally order ANY G-shock that is in production for me. He then signed me up for a free membership card that gives me 15% off on the G's. I am saving up my money to buy some watches. The king is a massive watch that is awesome. I had my 2 year old daughter with me so I could not spend to much time checking out the watches. I will be going back to the store with a pile of cash real soon. Very happy to have found this store!!

If anyone knows any busines owners, they might want to look into getting a retail account with G-shock.

If anyone one lives near Chicago the contact info for the store is:

United Sports
    1956 South Randall Rd
    Algonquin, IL
    Phone - 847.458.7463

(they don't have a website as of yet, and aren't authorized to sell online)

You can also PM me if you want to make arrangements to get something.

Re: Spotted the GX56 in Chicago suburbs !!!!

Thanks for the info~Cheers!

Wow. That's way cool.
    Looking for module 2266 LCD panel.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

That is sweet!
    Better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done...

Called and spoke with United Sports. I asked them if they could get me a GWX-56-1B. He called me back about a hour later said he would unable to get me one. He said they told him that model was not released in the US market Seen them on the bay but the price is still to high
    Mechagodzilla find me a G-Shock in Tokyo!!

Hope to see the hyper colors migrate further north into Wisconsin. Gotta see the green dial/black case version. Is this the one you saw?

Ya, that's the one I saw...it looks really bad a$$! I really wanna add that one to my collection. I think it would get more wrist time than a Dee and Ricky. The lume on the GA100's are not that great, but the watches in general are awesome. The size of the GA100's are really good and feel solid on the wrist. Dare I say that the GX56 may almost be too big, it's borderline obnoxious (IMHO), but I'll probably get on of them also.

The gxw-56 is big, but not nearly as big as everyone is saying. A bell and Ross for example just looks way bigger even though the dimensions are similar. I think it's part the design that helps make it look normal.

Thread Information