Stolen Mudman. I'm Chopping some sticky Fingers Tonight

Thread: Stolen Mudman. I'm Chopping some sticky Fingers Tonight

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Stolen Mudman. I'm Chopping some sticky Fingers Tonight

Well Guy's What should I do Here? Yesterday,A friend of ours (Young Kid in his early 20's) came over to the house to see if my wife needed some help in walking the dogs in this 100+ wheather we are having.

I know the I left the MudmanG9000 which I've only had it for a week, and left on top of the dinning room buffet table. Well this morning, I went crazy looking for it. No where to be found. My wife even said " I saw it Yesterday on top of the buffet"

So tonight, When i get home from work I'll confront him and see what he says. But then of course, he will deny everything.

Should I let it Go? or Confront him. Let me tell you. I was Pissed this morning.O|
    Last edited by dingowarlord; August 3rd, 2006 at 17:03.

Re: Stolen Mudman. I'm Chopping some sticky Fingers Tonight

confront him.. but dont do it in the way that he will be intimidated.
    Ask him over for some reason.. and calmly tell him a story about the events that upset you..IE " Wow it was hot yesterday..ya know im bummed cause i put my watch on the buffet and now i cant seem to find it!" see what he says. if he starts to squirm. tell him you know he took it.

Was Japan, now back home in Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Forget it!

Get rid of him fast as the last thing you want is "friends" like him hanging around your house. Who knows what he make take next.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by dingowarlord
    Well Guy's What should I do Here? Yesterday,A friend of ours (Young Kid in his early 20's) came over to the house to see if my wife needed some help in walking the dogs in this 100+ wheather we are having.

I know the I left the MudmanG9000 which I've only had it for a week, and left on top of the dinning room buffet table. Well this morning, I went crazy looking for it. No where to be found. My wife even said " I saw it Yesterday on top of the buffet"

So tonight, When i get home from work I'll confront him and see what he says. But then of course, he will deny everything.

Should I let it Go? or Confront him. Let me tell you. I was Pissed this morning.O|
    Easy there...do you have historical, factual information on this guy that would suggest that he is a thief? after all, he came over to help with the dogs and you say he is a friend. If I were you I'd turn the house and cars upside down looking for the watch before possibly making a fool of yourself and ruining a friendship. I was once in the same boat: I left my rolex on a ping pong table at my local swimming pool and when I came back it was gone. I actually asked a friend of mine, who was known to be a bit sketchy, if he took it b/c I was convinced he did -- in fact my dad had taken it to teach me a lesson. don't ask me what i was doing with a GMT master at the age of 15 -- very long story, I bought it with my paper route money...

cheers!
    Go Dortmund!

Quote Originally Posted by dingowarlord
    Should I let it Go? or Confront him.
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    You neither have to let it go, or "confront" him.

It is understandable that you are upset. Tell him that both you and your wife saw the watch on the buffet table, and now neither of you can find it. Let him know that you are very upset at it's loss.

Ask him if he saw it when he was in your house. Don't accuse or blame, just ask. If he says he hadn't seen it, or doesn't know what's happened to it, you have done all you can.

Whatever course of action you choose to take, it is important not to let the negativity surrounding the missing watch to linger in your mind and your body.

I wish you a positive outcome.

I'M NOT ACUSSING THE KID YET, But He's the main suspect.B-) I 'm going to check one more place that i havn't checked and it's the hamper. Only because, the morning before, I took it off before i showered. After that i said to myself "after shower" let me see if the Mudman's times are in sync with the gw700a.

So I'm thinking I warpped up the Mudman with my soiled colthes and dumped it in the hamper. Only because i never did check to see if both watches were in sync.

I'm not letting this go any further. If it's stolen, Let it be. It was an inexpensive watch. But what bothers me is that i cant find it.

Thanks for all your input. I really appreciate it.:thanks

https://www.instagram.com/luigirofart/

Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads...

I know very well what it feels like to ...not find something... and, sometimes, I find it (oh, very stupidly...left somewhere and forgotten) and, sometimes, it takes me, us, weeks to come to realize I was missing a ...pocket knife... and then my wife is missing ... her reflex camera... and then a few weeks later, looking for some french francs I had kept in a drawer in my late mother's purse...that appears to be missing. That's how you realise you've been ... burglared!

But, one word of advice, be very, please, very careful when "confronting" people, because -one wrong move- and you could be confronting YOURSELF!

Other than that, bummer story!

Just Awesome!

Brandon, That Halarious.!!! Thanks
    But still no Mudman.

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonZ
    Just Awesome!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information