Storm trooper from eBay, all the way to Uruguay! :) Coming back to G's

Thread: Storm trooper from eBay, all the way to Uruguay! :) Coming back to G's

Storm trooper from eBay, all the way to Uruguay! :) Coming back to G's

I am new to this forum, though I read it for a long time. I always had G Shock and once I got bored I sold em and I got a new one. I also had Suunto t1, Down are all the pics of my watches.

Now a days I own a Suunto Core Alu/Alu, but I needed another watch for sports and else...so a few weeks ago I opened a thread about tough watch big numbers, I got plenty of ideas from you guys, and I thank you, becuase I wrote em all down.

While searching on eBay for a good auction, I run into a Storm Trooper...and I just spent my savings on it :) so please dont kill me lol!

Next time I will go with neccesity since this time I went with likes.

And here it is Storm Trooper and history of my watches ;) :

Name:  Storm Trooper.jpg
Views: 786
Size:  105.5 KBName:  suunto t1.jpg
Views: 635
Size:  18.6 KBName:  5-07-04 031.jpg
Views: 534
Size:  12.8 KBName:  AW 582B 7A.jpg
Views: 640
Size:  107.1 KBName:  aw-582b-4a_1.jpg
Views: 806
Size:  50.0 KBName:  DW-003HH-4T.jpg
Views: 694
Size:  92.5 KBName:  g700d-1a.jpg
Views: 542
Size:  26.7 KBName:  images.jpg
Views: 520
Size:  7.4 KBName:  imgGshock.jpg
Views: 541
Size:  23.9 KB

Re: Storm trooper from eBay, all the way to Uruguay! :) Coming back to G's

You had some very nice Gs before and congrats on the "Storm Trooper" GD100. I believe I saw this one listed on eBay and was tempted to bid on it. Not sure if you're aware or not, but this particular color combo was never actually produced on the GD100 until the Nigel Sylvester collab came out. Your Storm Trooper is most likely a GD100 module in the clothes from a GA110. It's a great looking mod! Wear it in good health!
    Hook 'Em!!

"One who is good at making excuses is seldom good at anything else." ---- A. Wiseman

Thank you very much! yep I am aware :), and I also wanted to do mod with GA-100B-4A never seen one...Thx!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Wink Re: Storm trooper from eBay, all the way to Uruguay! :) Coming back to G's

Nice model. At first sight I thought it was the G-8900, which also looks nice. There is a little mix-up here, as everybody it trying to name every white/black G-Shock Storm Trooper. Well, it doe not look like the Storm Trooper (both called that way because of the color as that it was popular amongst US soldiers in Iraq.

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Very true, Sjors. Many white/black mods are referred to as "Strom Troopers." I think it was BrendenSilent who more approiately called his the "Panda." I think they are so often called Storm Troopers as a reference to the similarity in appearance to the Strom Troopers in Star Wars.

Hook 'Em!!

"One who is good at making excuses is seldom good at anything else." ---- A. Wiseman

Sjors nice one, I knew that they call it storm trooper, didnt know it was the original. tsip85 I read the same thing, Star Wars troopers :) ...so what is the correct name? Panda?

I love the mudman G9000 MX, thata another I was gonna buy :)
    Name:  casio-g-9000mx-4-g-shock-mudman-motocross-honda-resin-strap-red-0903-09-DAVIS@110.jpg
Views: 2150
Size:  129.6 KB

Thread Information