Strap question.

Thread: Strap question.

Strap question.

Hi.

Yesterday I ordered the GW2310BD-1

Is there any way to get a strap like this one on it like this maratac NATO

I'm interested in lowering the weight of the watch when I'm out running, working etc. But I read somewhere that the adaptors for these straps only work on some models. And mine ain't listed.

This one is G100 black resin strap that fits, but would love the 24 mm NATO as I think it looks bad ass.
    G100 Black Resin Band Casio Watches and Replacement WatchBands | Casio Sales and Service

Thanks in advance.

Re: Strap question.

I don't know about that specific model, but maybe Suunto clips would work. I know there's another company out there that sells adapters, but I don't know if they're compatible with your watch.
    TAG Heuer Monaco LE|Omega Speedmaster|Seamaster 300MC|Rolex Submariner|Tudor Ranger

How did it get so late so soon?

I think there are adaptors for G shocks to alow you to use a different strap. West coast time may sell them.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by James Haury View Post
    I think there are adaptors for G shocks to alow you to use a different strap. West coast time may sell them.
    Yeah I know. However I don't know whether or not my model will fit these adaptors. And that makes me a sad panda

Hope someone knows the answer.

Well, I've managed to equip a 2310 with a strap, albeit a regular G-Shock one, though that shouldn't make a difference. Thing is though, at the time (2002) I didn't know of any adapters being sold so I pillaged them from another G..

So I suppose that answer isn't that helpful, for, yes it is possible but I don't know if separate adapters are sold. If you really really want to, do what I did and buy another 2300 series G just for the adapters:)

Paul

Thread Information