succumbed...(again)

Thread: succumbed...(again)

succumbed...(again)

not expecting to add to my collection so soon but these 2 inevitably found its way in....like to hazard a guess what they are? (i think experts in this forum will be able to pick it up quite easily...)

2. not a good picture but this is probably an easier guess for the oriental collectors(tt's a clue)...

Re: succumbed...(again)

Oh stop the tease already and show us the pics! LOL! Congrats, we are anticipating your good score!

sorry, not tt i wanted to keep the suspence but i am just busy at work....

1. the first one is a vintage casio reggae sub-brand, xaymaca (as in jamaica). shld be a pre-2000 model. i dun't quite know a bit of this range yet, so i will need to find out...but it is really rugged looking. i like it alot.

2. the 2nd watch wld easily be mistaken for a standard G-2900F, but it is actually a limited edition issue. the earlier pics is the clearest indicator yet.

both are japanese issued watches.....i will let u know the exact nature of both later when i find the time.

thanks for reading!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

1. what i like about the xaymaca is the band and also the dual screen feature

2. this is actually a limited edition 12 beasts series, i.e. the chinese animal astrology/zodiac version. there is an earlier 12 beasts version also available but i have been eyeing the G-2900F for a while since i like the large display alot, so this is a slam dunk for me...

the entire purchase was sweetened by the freebies. i have a recycled bag with me, a G-shock tee and 2 landyards...

Wink Re: succumbed...(again)

Hi Garb-age,

That is a great score. I love that Xaymaca model. I have only seen it once (and that's the one I own). The 12 Beasts is also very nice. I have the Horse version. It seems you have the Ox model. The EL backlight in this model is beautiful.

What size is the T-Shirt? I want one too!

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Sjors View Post
    Hi Garb-age,

That is a great score. I love that Xaymaca model. I have only seen it once (and that's the one I own). The 12 Beasts is also very nice. I have the Horse version. It seems you have the Ox model. The EL backlight in this model is beautiful.

What size is the T-Shirt? I want one too!

Cheers,

Sjors
    tees is XL. i wanted an L but they ran out. so, it will go with my baggy jeans....

they are at least 2 other variation of xaymaca on display that is on sale there. separately, i was also looking for the snake skin band version of a g shock tt i read somewhere else but it wasn't there.

the pics aren't clear but it is supposed to be a sheeeep....

Very cool G-Shocks, I have only seen them in magazines or online, never in the physical format. Congrats again!

Wohoo!!! Great stuff, congrats and the G-Shock Tee is super rad...

thanks, gb2g,
    now i have a modest 10 g in my collection, afar cry from some of you.

i m also trending towards older vintage models as well. i suspect my age has something to do wif it....

if all things go well, i hope to score my first frogman by this friday. gotta sum up my courage first, or shld i say my HK$ first

Thread Information