Swine Flu. What is the current situation and feeling in your area my fellow WUS'ers?

Thread: Swine Flu. What is the current situation and feeling in your area my fellow WUS'ers?

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Off topic Swine Flu. What is the current situation and feeling in your area my fellow WUS'ers?

It's so so.

Re: Swine Flu. What is the current situation and feeling in your area my fellow WUS'ers?

So so here also in NorCal...

Now if the meds that roche and this other company that fights this strain of flu weren't effective in battling it or became scarce, I'd think this would be more of a big deal.

But I guess this is the #1 headline in those countries that have cases of this flu and which have a large low income population that can't afford the meds...

Thumbs Down Re: Swine Flu. What is the current situation and feeling in your area my fellow WUS'ers?

Just another fear campaign. We must be up to 'P' in the edible, animal alphabet.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Re: Swine Flu. What is the current situation and feeling in your area my fellow WUS'ers?

last year my previous work had a blood drive. so i offered my blood to donate (ill make more i guess) and i was denied since everyone apparantly who lived in Europe from like 1984 till 1992 or something has mad cow disease!

ok, so my Euro blood isnt good enough for Americans? no problem, more for me!

this pig thing is the same crap.

I had a BLT for dinner.

I didn't think pigs could fly.
    -Nate
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
    -Albert Einstein

Alot of people don't know it, and the media likes to make it sound like it doesn't.

But, The United States has "socialized medicine".

I had a pork chops for dinner. But on a serious note, Japanese scrambled to purchase masks at drugstores
    Last edited by dctokyo; April 27th, 2009 at 15:18.
    My Collection so far:
    CASIO: PRX-2000YT-1JF * PRX-2000T-7JF * PRW-60

Quote Originally Posted by bajachild View Post
    I had a BLT for dinner.
    +1 for lunch today!

We have some rugrats in quarantine here in NZ. Personally I would have quarantined them in MEXICO!!

NZ is an island and allowing them to land knowing they were infected seems somewhat stoopid.......

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread Information