talk about bad timing..DW-6900MS-1

Thread: talk about bad timing..DW-6900MS-1

talk about bad timing..DW-6900MS-1

Monday I bought my first G the DW6900FS-8 Had in mind to stealth it black later on once the color wore out (fan of matte black).. I was wondering for G shock websites and ran into 'MyGshock' website then Bangg the next day atfer i bought my DW6900 the New military inspired series DW-6900MS-1 hits the scene!...

guess I know which G I'll be buying next.

anyways a question about the DW-6900MS-1 I notice in one of the images the display glows red is it illuminated? meaning, it constantly has a glow?

Last edited by faults; February 11th, 2009 at 23:54.

Re: talk about bad timing..DW-6900MS-1

Quote Originally Posted by faults View Post
    Monday I bought my first G the DW6900FS-8 Had in mind to stealth it black later on once the color wore out (fan of matte black).. I was wondering for G shock websites and ran into 'MyGshock' website then Bangg the next day atfer i bought my DW6900 the New military inspired series DW-6900MS-1 hits the scene!...

guess I know which G I'll be buying next.

anyways a question about the DW-6900MS-1 I notice in one of the images the display glows red is it illuminated? meaning, it constantly has a glow?

Th 6900MS feature a negative display, the glow is most likely due to the illumination.

Man, I can't wait for this series to arrive here.

Cheers,
    MountainMike

Re: talk about bad timing..DW-6900MS-1

Quote Originally Posted by faults View Post
    I notice in one of the images the display glows red is it illuminated? meaning, it constantly has a glow?
    It does not glow unless the backlight is activated like other negative LCD models. I'm pretty sure that Casio doctors these stock photos to highlight the display's digits. They just don't photograph in real life like some of these stock photos look. They might even be computer generated.

Thread Information