Thanks for a great forum

Thread: Thanks for a great forum

Thanks for a great forum

Hi. I have been a long time lurker on this forum but I believe this is my first post on the G-Shock section. I just wanted to take a second to say thanks for being such a helpful collective of people. I also wanted to share some photos of by collection thus far. This forum is also great for enabling watch enthusists . I followed the steps to dyeing and turned a regular black DW-6900 into something really special. Thanks again.
    Attached Images Attached Images

"If you haven't got to where you are going, you probably aren't there yet", George Carlin

Re: Thanks for a great forum

Nice collection! Glad you decided to join in the fun. Or insanity, depending on how you look at it.
    PM is not working for me. If you need to contact me, please email. Thanks! popokinui1(at)gmail(dot)com

Quote Originally Posted by Popoki Nui View Post
    Nice collection! Glad you decided to join in the fun. Or insanity, depending on how you look at it.
    Thanks for the kind words. For me it changes day to day...depending on which way the pendullum swings.

"If you haven't got to where you are going, you probably aren't there yet", George Carlin

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

whoa, cool! a lurker who's already busted out the rit. neat red g you've made. i dig the variety in your collection: old and new, some color, a pathfinder, and already flowing out of the box! do you have a favorite? i like the 7900 and the (g2100?) dude on velcro.
    "It is easier to discover a deficiency in individuals, in states, and in providence, than to see their real import or value." - HEGEL

*SBBN019 and SBBN011 shrouded divers*
    The Spring Drive Landmaster SBDB003 -- My Apollo 17 Speedy Pro -- Shout-out to Konrad Damasko!
    Airwolf and Chronomaster hangin' out -- NATO nuts with DC66 and SBDX001 -- Two deadly Sinns

That is a tough one to answer. Although the 7900 is getting a lot of wrist time lately although in the prairies of Canada there really isn't much use for the tide graph. I just dyed and painted the DW-6900 this past weekend and I am pretty sure that is going to get some time as well. Thanks for the kind words, I'm pretty proud of the outcome as well.

Welcome to the forum , you have got some amazing G's
    Keep on ticking...

Welcome!

You should have been here ages ago...
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

Welcome! Nice collection you've got there! Looks like you may be needing a bigger case!
    Experience is what you end up with when you didn't get what you wanted.

Thread Information