Are there any websites where I can find a easy way to adjust the DST times on my watches?

Thread: Are there any websites where I can find a easy way to adjust the DST times on my watches?

Question Are there any websites where I can find a easy way to adjust the DST times on my watches?

The concept is so easy, but it's actually can be kinda confusing because some countries don't follow DST, some have it, but do it when they want to.
    The MTG is retired and the 5600 too. Right now, the only working G-Shocks that I use and enjoy are the Riseman GW9200-1 and the GW6900-1

If I can own a Rolex Submariner I would. I know they are tough too, their homages are tough. Trust me.

G-Shock MTG930DA-8V, G-Shock GW-5600J-1. G-Shock Riseman GW9200-1, G-Shock GW6900-1

Re: Are there any websites where I can find a easy way to adjust the DST times on my watch

Simon

WTB - More wrists

Re: Are there any websites where I can find a easy way to adjust the DST times on my watch

sedi answered in the case that you're asking how. in the case that you're asking which cities observe dst, i'd start at wikipedia's page on the subject.
    "It is easier to discover a deficiency in individuals, in states, and in providence, than to see their real import or value." - HEGEL

*SBBN019 and SBBN011 shrouded divers*
    The Spring Drive Landmaster SBDB003 -- My Apollo 17 Speedy Pro -- Shout-out to Konrad Damasko!
    Airwolf and Chronomaster hangin' out -- NATO nuts with DC66 and SBDX001 -- Two deadly Sinns

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Suspended

I use this as it has all the cities and the main one from the same site does not.

http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/full.html

Only takes a few minutes.

Thread Information