Is there a problem with the website? Why am I viewing WUS in Safe Mode?

Thread: Is there a problem with the website? Why am I viewing WUS in Safe Mode?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Banned
    Brokeback Mountain, The Balkans, N. Korea, NY, The Middle East.....all the nice places on earth

Is there a problem with the website? Why am I viewing WUS in Safe Mode?

I've been viewing WUS forums in safe mode for the last 2 to 3 days. I don't know why? Is there a problem with the website? As far as I know I am able to view all other websites without safe mode. How can I fix this to be able to view WUS forums without being in safe mode? As far as I know, my computer is working fine.
    Last edited by dimitribouras; August 9th, 2010 at 04:26.

Ozy

Re: Is there a problem with the website? Why am I viewing WUS in Safe Mode?

nope, no problem with the site..log out, refresh your cache, log back in.
    Pavo absolutus

ORC

That's happening with me as well. Some of the forums it won't navigate to. Something is up......

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Banned
    Brokeback Mountain, The Balkans, N. Korea, NY, The Middle East.....all the nice places on earth

Quote Originally Posted by ORC View Post
    That's happening with me as well. Some of the forums it won't navigate to. Something is up......
    I am having the same exact problem. I am also having a hard time navigating into some of the forums. I have to go thru the "FORUM" section then I have to click on whatever forum that I want to get into the forums. This has been happening now for the last 3 days. I don't know why? Also, the print in the forums is much bigger like it's in some sort of safe mode. What's wrong here?
    Last edited by dimitribouras; August 9th, 2010 at 04:45.

No problems. Don't you have a couple of back up computers in case the first one doesn't work

Citizen AT4004
    Spork SRP034K1
    Stealth GA-100 1A1
    Black Knight Quartz
    Orange Monster
    SKX175 Pepsi
    Riseman Rising Dragon, Pathfinder PRG80, Oceanus, G1000H

Try restarting your PC. as far as IO know SAFE MODE is a boot profile used if the computer has an error. I dont know of any other SAFE MODE.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by reed420 View Post
    Try restarting your PC. as far as IO know SAFE MODE is a boot profile used if the computer has an error. I dont know of any other SAFE MODE.
    I did restart my computer and it still sows everything like the print and pictures bigger in size than it should be. I go into other forums and I don't have this problem. Something is causing this and I know that it's not my computer. maybe something on the site is causing my computer to show everything in bigger print just like it occurs in the safe mode. I don't know what else would cause this to occur?

Quote Originally Posted by dimitribouras View Post
    I did restart my computer and it still sows everything like the print and pictures bigger in size than it should be. I go into other forums and I don't have this problem. Something is causing this and I know that it's not my computer. maybe something on the site is causing my computer to show everything in bigger print just like it occurs in the safe mode. I don't know what else would cause this to occur?

Are you in a zoom mode with your browser when you are on WUS? I know that if I inadvertently zoom on a page or site it will stay zoomed in until I reset the page to 100% magnification. All other pages or sites will appear as normal as they aren't zoomed in

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by reed420 View Post
    Are you in a zoom mode with your browser when you are on WUS? I know that if I inadvertently zoom on a page or site it will stay zoomed in until I reset the page to 100% magnification. All other pages or sites will appear as normal as they aren't zoomed in
    Okay, that's what was the problem here. Somehow the website got zoomed. I don't have any clue how this happened, but I just fixed it and it's back to normal right now.......Thanks for helping me fix the problem.
    God Bless

Quote Originally Posted by dimitribouras View Post
    Okay, that's what was the problem here. Somehow the website got zoomed. I don't have any clue how this happened, but I just fixed it and it's back to normal right now.......Thanks for helping me fix the problem.
    God Bless

NO PROBLEM !!!

I am glad that I can help. I know it can be frustrating sometimes when you have an issue thats driving you nuts & you dont know how to fix it. God Bless you Also, My Friend.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information