There are some mighty rare frogman watches on the bay but which one help!!!!

Thread: There are some mighty rare frogman watches on the bay but which one help!!!!

There are some mighty rare frogman watches on the bay but which one help!!!!

I've been on the bay recently and have to say there are some very very rare frogs on there at the moment including a brand new GW-201NT-1JF and a brand new GW-200-2JF.
    What would you guys recommend as im in the market for my first frogman and would prefere to get a rarer one rather than the ones that are about today.
    Your input would be greatly appreciated, please take a look and give your opinions

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_t...All-Categories

Thanks in advance!

Re: There are some mighty rare frogman watches on the bay but which one help!!!!

i'd go with a Kermit for now (GW-200F) as there price will start to increase pretty soon..

Re: There are some mighty rare frogman watches on the bay but which one help!!!!

INCREASE! They are nearly $500 on eBay now. Mighty limited release I guess. Still getting the impression they will never make it to the US as parts are still not in their system here.
    -Nate
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
    -Albert Einstein

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

i paid about 337$/30,000 Yen for mine, right after they were released, but a quick check of Yahoo.JP does reveal a 25%+ increase!

I paid more than half that much just for the skins. Was going to wait on this one as I jumped on a few others only to have the prices come down. Of course I wait on this one and the prices only go through the roof.
    -Nate
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by lee172 View Post
    i paid about 337$/30,000 Yen for mine, right after they were released, but a quick check of Yahoo.JP does reveal a 25%+ increase!
    Yes but shortly thereafter they became even cheaper. I think the Kermits reached an all time low at 23.000 JPY. But now the cheapest ones are around 40.000 JPY so almost double price!
    The Water Resistance Myth VS Reality article:https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=159142

Quote Originally Posted by Joakim Agren View Post
    Yes but shortly thereafter they became even cheaper. I think the Kermits reached an all time low at 23.000 JPY. But now the cheapest ones are around 40.000 JPY so almost double price!
    Very lame. Are they out of production at this point?
    -Nate
    -Albert Einstein

what a pity, I actually liked the Kermit unlike the MIRB release earlier this year..... :(

Be very careful not to bid on one of the fakes listed...post the one ya want here first so we can determine if it's a safe bet...just reported one obvious fake in that list.

Edit: Near the top of the main G-Shock forum is a sticky dealing with counterfeit G-Shocks...cheers
    Last edited by Tank; October 7th, 2009 at 08:45.

I vote 201NT.
    Audemars Piguet x1
    Breitling x1
    Ball x1
    Casio >160
    Glashutte Original x1
    IWC x2
    JLC x1
    Jauet Droz x1
    Nomos x1
    Omega x2
    Panerai x3