This thread is for firefoxzilla

Thread: This thread is for firefoxzilla

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

This thread is for firefoxzilla

Hello firefoxzilla,

Attached below are photos of my 5600e and my more than 16 year old 5600C, before and after the new bezel. I don't have a photo of the 5600c with the old bezel which disintegrated about 7 years ago. Many thought that I bought a new watch when they saw the 5600c with a new bezel. The first photo is my 5600e. The second Photo is the 5600c with the new bezel and the last photo is the 5600c before the new bezel. Pardon the quality of the photos, I just put the watch on the desk and started taking pictures. I will post more photos when I am able to take photos more appropriately.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by jing; June 18th, 2008 at 04:22.

Re: This thread is for firefoxzilla

nice 5600c looks like new with the new bezel... i think the module is mis aligned maybe when twisting the screwback on a battery change...

Quote Originally Posted by firefoxzilla View Post
    nice 5600c looks like new with the new bezel... i think the module is mis aligned maybe when twisting the screwback on a battery change...
    Actually some like the 5600c without the bezel more. Unfortunately I had the battery changed by a non-authorized Casio service center and a not so good watch technician. I will have that fix by an Authorized Casio service center in the future.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

but still a nice looking and quite rare gold 5600c... you should've bought a gold lettered bezel... but well, we're here in the philippines, we should be thankful we still can find parts for our vintage Gs here in our local stores

Quote Originally Posted by jing View Post
    Actually some like the 5600c without the bezel more. Unfortunately I had the battery changed by a non-authorized Casio service center and a not so good watch technician. I will have that fix by an Authorized Casio service center in the future.

but still a nice looking and quite rare gold 5600c... you should've bought a gold lettered bezel... but well, we're here in the philippines, we should be thankful we still can find parts for our vintage Gs here in our local stores
    I have a simiular issue, i have a dw 5700 i bought new. it had the round bezel wich recently cracked. i will have to replace with a new square bezel and new strap. i realy like the gold buttons and buckle.

Citizen AT4004
    Spork SRP034K1
    Stealth GA-100 1A1
    Black Knight Quartz
    Orange Monster
    SKX175 Pepsi
    Riseman Rising Dragon, Pathfinder PRG80, Oceanus, G1000H

Where you able to buy a gold lettered bezel? I just asked for a bezel for the 5600c, and this is what they gave me. I really thought that the bezel can't be replaced until I talked to the G-Factory salesperson last December 2007, and directed me to Time Depot. I wore the 5600c without the bezel for about 5 years. I agree we should be thankful that parts are still available here in the Philippines, there are many appliances here that after a few years parts are no longer available.

Quote Originally Posted by JERSTERCA View Post
    I have a simiular issue, i have a dw 5700 i bought new. it had the round bezel wich recently cracked. i will have to replace with a new square bezel and new strap. i realy like the gold buttons and buckle.
    Hope you find a new bezel for your dw 5700, I believe they are quite rare this days.

Where you able to buy a gold lettered bezel? I just asked for a bezel for the 5600c, and this is what they gave me. I really thought that the bezel can't be replaced until I talked to the G-Factory salesperson last December 2007, and directed me to Time Depot. I wore the 5600c without the bezel for about 5 years. I agree we should be thankful that parts are still available here in the Philippines, there are many appliances here that after a few years parts are no longer available.

yup, at first i just asked for a bezel and strap for a 5600c... they showed me first a white lettered bezel and a silver buckle strap... i asked if they have a gold lettered bezel and a gold buckle strap... im glad they did have 1 pair left of the gold bezel and strap...

yup, at first i just asked for a bezel and strap for a 5600c... they showed me first a white lettered bezel and a silver buckle strap... i asked if they have a gold lettered bezel and a gold buckle strap... im glad they did have 1 pair left of the gold bezel and strap...
    Only one gold bezel left. Too bad. Would like to keep one also for reserve.

Only one gold bezel left. Too bad. Would like to keep one also for reserve.

i think they only have one pair each per branch of g-factory... i was tempted on buying the white lettered one but i have to find a matching 5600c for it...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information