WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Thursday ''Accidental'' Haul-Singapore

1K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  tribe125 
#1 ·
Well,this isn't a planned night haul but I was so tempted as they are so attractive,both for the looks and prices.So it all began,money has been spent but I'm a happy man for the night...

Shop: 3D trading

I was shopping near Bencoolen today so might as well drop in and take a look at the latest casio prices/models.
Headed straight for 3D trading and spotted the G-7900 models(black,green,blue) displayed in the turning display cabinet.

I've been looking to buy this online but it seems to costs so much more whether in German Amazon or Ebay. Although this G7900 is very much a basic model with no special functions to be 'wow' for.. but the look is a killer..it just look much solid and tough as compare to DW9052,which I feel have a softer look.

The retail price at 3D trading for G7900 is 92SGD(64USD) and G6900 (62USD).

I took quite some time in the shop to decide which colours of G7900 that I wanted to buy.The blue and green are in the house for me...but I gave up on the black as it seems quite a common colour for G's...and look kinda like DW9052 in a distance.

Next to the G7900 is the G6900.It looks good too with that old style vintage '6900' classic look...and with that,she's in too..

So I've settled for the blue and green G7900 and G6900..

what a haul!
:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d

See less See more
#6 ·
Thanks for the heads-up... was keen on the olive green but waiting for arrival. Agree that blue & green are top choices but settled for green as the combination's nicer.

This model has gotten me back into the G's.

Just got it during lunch! ;-)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.