tiktox has dw-6900 bull bars!

Thread: tiktox has dw-6900 bull bars!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1
    Member jiro32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    753

    tiktox has dw-6900 bull bars!


    i was searching for a white bezel/band and noticed that tiktox has 11 more bull bars in stock! (actually, it's gonna be 9 because i'm ordering 2)
    i've seen a few members inquire about these, so here you go!

  2. #2
    Member jiro32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    753

    Re: tiktox has dw-6900 bull bars!

    so i just ordered 2 (sorry guys) and it came out to ~$38 with s/h. i guess $19 each sounds like a lot, but it's not so much once you consider:
    a). resin bands are usually around $20 too.
    b). they're shipping to the US from the UK.
    c). they're extremely rare.
    d). they make the DW-6900 LOOK COMPLETELY AWESOMER! (in my opinion)

  3. #3
    Member subrosa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Castro Valley, CA
    Posts
    1,168

    Re: tiktox has dw-6900 bull bars!

    Quote Originally Posted by jiro32 View Post
    so i just ordered 2 (sorry guys) and it came out to ~$38 with s/h. i guess $19 each sounds like a lot, but it's not so much once you consider:
    a). resin bands are usually around $20 too.
    b). they're shipping to the US from the UK.
    c). they're extremely rare.
    d). they make the DW-6900 LOOK COMPLETELY AWESOMER! (in my opinion)
    Going to need some photos of the 6900 rockin' em I am tempted but the 20 bucks is a little steep for me.
    Not as clumsy or as random as a cell phone. An elegant timepiece for a more civilized time.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,809

    Re: tiktox has dw-6900 bull bars!

    Argh. I really want som 5600 bars.

  6. #5
    Moderator G-Shock Forum Sjors's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    21,483

    Re: tiktox has dw-6900 bull bars!

    Keith told me about a month ago the the DW-5600 bull bars are are completely sold out and probably not produced anymore. I also thought double Velcro models would not more produced, but the GLS-5600V comes with them. Maybe in the future 5600 models will appear with bull bars too.

    Cheers,

    Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.


    Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010


  7. #6
    Member Riley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    3,043

    Re: tiktox has dw-6900 bull bars!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjors View Post
    Keith told me about a month ago the the DW-5600 bull bars are are completely sold out and probably not produced anymore. I also thought double Velcro models would not more produced, but the GLS-5600V comes with them. Maybe in the future 5600 models will appear with bull bars too.
    I sure hope Casio comes around and offers some of these classic stylings again. It can't cost them much to make these, but I guess some number cruncher probably killed it for them.

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    2

    Re: tiktox has dw-6900 bull bars!

    I just ordered a set. I had a 6900 on a nylon strap w/ buckle (I think, the display was exactly like a 6900) in all desert tan that was stolen from me and I am looking forward to replicating a black version of that watch.

    How long is shipping going to take to the US?

    Rick

  9. #8
    Member ErermisK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    141

    Re: tiktox has dw-6900 bull bars!

    Quote Originally Posted by BooneGA View Post
    I just ordered a set. I had a 6900 on a nylon strap w/ buckle (I think, the display was exactly like a 6900) in all desert tan that was stolen from me and I am looking forward to replicating a black version of that watch.

    How long is shipping going to take to the US?

    Rick
    I live the in U.S. (east coast) and it took about 5 business days for them to deliver my shipment. Pretty nice considering where it comes from.

  10. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    596

    Re: tiktox has dw-6900 bull bars!

    Just bought the last 2 he had.

    Now, Should I paint the bars white to go with my GG 6925?
    PRX-2000T-7JF
    DW-8400Z-1T
    DW-8400BK-1MJF
    DW-8400LG-8JR
    DW-8400NK-3T
    DW-8400Y-9T
    DW-8400G-1
    DW-8400-1V
    DW-8400BM-1T

  11. #10
    Member jkchua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Philippine Islands
    Posts
    1,380

    Re: tiktox has dw-6900 bull bars!

    Quote Originally Posted by subrosa View Post
    Going to need some photos of the 6900 rockin' em I am tempted but the 20 bucks is a little steep for me.
    $20 is a little too steep. Luckily i got mine with my 6900MS
    GW-200Z
    G-9000MS MIRB
    DW-5600MS MIRB
    Victorinox Classic Chrono Ti
    SEIKO 6309s
    SEIKO OM
    SS ECOZILLA
    SEIKO TUNA 7549-7010
    SEIKO TUNA SBBN007


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •