Took my daughter ice skating - wore G - good choice as I have no sense of balance.
Like Tree11Likes
  • 5 Post By nigelw
  • 2 Post By Crater
  • 1 Post By nigelw
  • 2 Post By GShockMe
  • 1 Post By RHJones

Thread: Took my daughter ice skating - wore G - good choice as I have no sense of balance.

Took my daughter ice skating - wore G - good choice as I have no sense of balance.

My daughter wanted to go ice skating - she has been with school already.

She was good - I was terrible.

Wore my old Dw002 (wearing 6900 resin).

Was ideal for the day - did not have to worry about my watch - could concentrate on falling over instead!

To me sometimes the greatest thing with a G is you can wear and forget - any other watch I would be constantly covering it with my coat sleeve and trying to fall on my other side.

Nigel.

Re: Took my daughter ice skating - wore G - good choice as I have no sense of balance.

You can safely use King as an airbag DW-002 is also good, quite thick so it softens the fall.

Do you have any photo of your DW-002? Curious how it looks with 6900 resin. Or do you have 6900 strap on it and original bezel?
    nigelw and gripmaster like this.

Re: Took my daughter ice skating - wore G - good choice as I have no sense of balance.

Hi

It just looks like a 6900 - except face plate has functions for buttons printed on (6900 has them embossed on resin).

Have used strap adapters - and have it on one piece resin from dw002.

The thing I like best is the red eye (right hand side) has faded over the years to a pink colour so looks different to stock 6900 (to me anyway)

Nigel.
    Crater likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

This is a very good example for the advantage of having a tough watch in everyday life:
    You have proven that it's good to wear a G-Shock, even if you're not a cop, soldier, or Chuck Norris!

did not have to worry about my watch
    This is the same thought I have, when my watch falls on the bathroom floor.
    nigelw likes this.

Thread Information