Trying to find a G7900ms-1a (Black Military Series with black ballistic band)

Thread: Trying to find a G7900ms-1a (Black Military Series with black ballistic band)

Trying to find a G7900ms-1a (Black Military Series with black ballistic band)

I can find plenty of websites that have the G7900ms-1a (Black Military Series with black ballistic band) that are out of stock. Can anybody put me onto anybody that has one "available". I am looking new or secondhand....

Re: Trying to find a G7900ms-1a (Black Military Series with black ballistic band)

I see one on amazon right now for $199...but these models are pretty difficult to come by. You can post in the "wanted to buy" section of the forum or just hope one pops up for sale on the auction site.

Re: Trying to find a G7900ms-1a (Black Military Series with black ballistic band)

This is being sold by US Industries Inc and they are wanting to charge $99usd postage to Australia!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Bump

If you want I can check with Casio India. I got myself one last year from an AD, some pics buried here: https://forums.watchuseek.com/f17/my-...**-639932.html

Send me a PM if you want me to go ahead.

Asked anyway (as I also put in an inquiry for the GX56KG), not available.

Quote Originally Posted by nagpal View Post
    Asked anyway (as I also put in an inquiry for the GX56KG), not available.
    And what did they say about the GX56KG? I can never get anywhere with casio india, bunch of morons who dont know anything about the new models.. They just tell me to call the shops up.. And shops never have any idea either..

On the topic of a GX56.... Have they ever come out as a non-solar?

LUW

Nope, all are Tough Solar. A module powered by a regular battery would have to be different from the current 3221 used on all models.
    Cheers!
    Luciano

Quote Originally Posted by starscream1017 View Post
    And what did they say about the GX56KG? I can never get anywhere with casio india, bunch of morons who dont know anything about the new models.. They just tell me to call the shops up.. And shops never have any idea either..
    NA yet and NI when it'll be

Thread Information