Trying to get ahold of BBTiesto

Thread: Trying to get ahold of BBTiesto

Trying to get ahold of BBTiesto

Hey guys, I contacted BBTiesto on ebay by ebay mail, and here by WUS mail and no luck. I won a bid on ebay for a DW9900 frog, just wanted to catch up with him but no luck, any help would be appreciated. I figure time difference, but it has been a week at least and a day for the WUS.
    Regards
    Robt
    " For watches there's always TIME "

I was asked what the time was that was on my watch ?
    Does anybody really know what time it is ?
    Does anybody really care ?
    If so I can't imagine why..........
    I do, I do, I do care about time.
    (Thanks R Lamm)

Re: Trying to get ahold of BBTiesto

Apologies for bumping up such an old thread, but I seem to have run into issues with the same seller, bbtiesto. The DW056 which I bagged recently was sold by this same guy and from the last five days, I am sending him emails to resolve an issue with shipping but he does not respond. What's worse, he opens an unpaid item case on my account!

I am super pissed right now. I mean, does he expect me to make a payment including shipping while I am expecting him to resolve an issue or at least provide an answer? Incidentally I got to know, he was a WUS member too, though dormant now. Or is he using some new handle here?

Is there anything else I can do except leaving a negative feedback? (I will certainly do that if he doesn't respond to my last email sent few minutes ago). Ebay wont share his personal contact details and there's no way to contact him except thru eBay itself.
    Last edited by kmbijit; November 8th, 2015 at 19:23.

*Bump*

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

It sounds like you didn’t pay for the item? Why not?

I usually pay right away, if there is an issue later, make a claim and if you legitimately got taken then paypal always favors the buyer.
    Last edited by Chempop; November 9th, 2015 at 06:51.

Quote Originally Posted by Chempop View Post
    It sounds like you didn’t pay for the item? Why not?
    I already mentioned in my post above - he has misquoted the shipping and needs to fix it.

I didn’t know what “resolve an issue with shipping” meant. Shipping cost to USA was $15 which was reasonable, what is he trying to charge you?

The listing states shipping to Asia is $15 and shipping to EU/US is $20. I am based in Asia and he is charging me $20 for shipping.

It's not $5 will make him any richer or make me any poorer. However it's an integrity issue - he is going against his own listing. I wouldn't care if he charges me $20 but atleast he should acknowledge it? Would you silently accept a seller who doesn't responds to 8 emails? But when a buyer contacts a seller, the seller should at least have the basic courtesy of responding to the buyer. And what arrogance does he have by opening an unpaid item case without checking for any communication from a buyer?
    Last edited by kmbijit; November 9th, 2015 at 07:08.

Unfortunately sometimes ebay has a mind of its own when it comes to shipping fees - especially oversees. There is a pretty good chance it’s not the sellers intention of overcharging you. I would have definitely payed right away, and then mentioned it after. Good luck with getting a hold of him, that’s a super rare watch that went for dirt cheap, I personally wouldn’t have risked the deal falling through over $5.

Thread Information