Two question about LOW level on Riseman.

Thread: Two question about LOW level on Riseman.

Question Two question about LOW level on Riseman.

Does the constant blinking LOW level make the battery on the Riseman even more lower? And, when the battery goes from LOW does the Riseman still monitor the barometer, temperature, and altimeter?
    Last edited by G-Shocks Are Cool.; June 27th, 2012 at 01:37.
    The MTG is retired and the 5600 too. Right now, the only working G-Shocks that I use and enjoy are the Riseman GW9200-1 and the GW6900-1

If I can own a Rolex Submariner I would. I know they are tough too, their homages are tough. Trust me.

G-Shock MTG930DA-8V, G-Shock GW-5600J-1. G-Shock Riseman GW9200-1, G-Shock GW6900-1

near Manhattan... Status: Changing course, hard about

Re: Two question about LOW level on Riseman.

To your first question, no -- a tiny flashing LCD segment consumes an insignificant amount of power, so you don't have to worry about it making the low battery condition worse. As to your second question, I don't fully understand what you're asking about the Riseman monitoring medium and high. The battery indicator shows what it is currently. If it recharges to the medium level, medium will show... same for high.
    In rotation: Citizen Attesa ATV53-2834, Eco Drives | Omega Seamaster | CASIO: TW-7000, MRG-220, RevMan, G-2000D, DW-5700ML, GW-9100 | Seiko SKA-413, SBPG001

Quote Originally Posted by xevious View Post
    To your first question, no -- a tiny flashing LCD segment consumes an insignificant amount of power, so you don't have to worry about it making the low battery condition worse. As to your second question, I don't fully understand what you're asking about the Riseman monitoring medium and high. The battery indicator shows what it is currently. If it recharges to the medium level, medium will show... same for high.
    Sorry, I meant does the Riseman still monitor the barometer, temperature, and altimeter when the battery is LOW?
    The MTG is retired and the 5600 too. Right now, the only working G-Shocks that I use and enjoy are the Riseman GW9200-1 and the GW6900-1

If I can own a Rolex Submariner I would. I know they are tough too, their homages are tough. Trust me.

G-Shock MTG930DA-8V, G-Shock GW-5600J-1. G-Shock Riseman GW9200-1, G-Shock GW6900-1

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

LUW

Nope. Light, sensors and sounds don't work.
    Cheers!
    Luciano

Exactly, those sensors take power, lcd doesn't. Gotta charge back to medium if i'm not mistaken.
    Yes, I am OCD. What gave it away?

Quote Originally Posted by LUW View Post
    Nope. Light, sensors and sounds don't work.
    Yes, I know. But, I mean when the Riseman is in LOW. Does it still monitor the barometric pressure, temperature, and altimeter is what I mean.

near Manhattan... Status: Changing course, hard about

Check the manual. It will tell you what the watch is capable of doing when at a low power state. Some functions may be disabled.
    In rotation: Citizen Attesa ATV53-2834, Eco Drives | Omega Seamaster | CASIO: TW-7000, MRG-220, RevMan, G-2000D, DW-5700ML, GW-9100 | Seiko SKA-413, SBPG001

CMOWE (Central Madhouse Of Western Europe)

Quote Originally Posted by G-Shocks Are Cool. View Post
    Yes, I know. But, I mean when the Riseman is in LOW. Does it still monitor the barometric pressure, temperature, and altimeter is what I mean.
    Just put it in a drawer for a couple months and see what happens.

cheers
    We are 12.6 %

LUW

Quote Originally Posted by G-Shocks Are Cool. View Post
    No, the sensor is turned off, so it stops monitoring, not just displaying readings.
    Cheers!
    Luciano

Thread Information