We all know, or imagine (correct me if I'm wrong), that software side of the watches is quite cheap.
What in your opinion would be the most complete feature set of a watch? For the sake of this thread, we can ignore the physical aspect of the watch.
The first and best implemetations of modes I can now think of are:
1. stop watch x2 1000h each (just like Mudman, G-7900)
100 laps capacity with recall function (just like G-7700)
2. countdown timer 24h, settable to the second
3. 4 alarms, 1 snooze, hourly chime, active between set hours (just like G-7700)
4. moon phases with at least 8 moon segments
5. tide graph
6. world time in 3 timezones at a glance
What other modes do you know? Post them below.