Used G-shocks

Thread: Used G-shocks

Question Used G-shocks

Apart from ebay, are there any good places to buy used G-shocks...
    I know the g-shocks are reasonably priced brand new , but would be good to get one to bash around doing the gardening and stuff...

Re: Used G-shocks

Quote Originally Posted by stockae92 View Post

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

There is also the Casio factory outlet on ebay selling reconditioned G shocks and other casio products.

Though others in the forum have recommended to buy from there, I personally do not find the prices attractive or useful. The main problem is that the factory outlet does not ship overseas, and the other is that there is a reserve price on their watches which I have found to be fairly high or about the same as a new one, thus you see many auctions will end unsold and the item relisted.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG G View Post
    There is also the Casio factory outlet on ebay selling reconditioned G shocks and other casio products.

Though others in the forum have recommended to buy from there, I personally do not find the prices attractive or useful. The main problem is that the factory outlet does not ship overseas, and the other is that there is a reserve price on their watches which I have found to be fairly high or about the same as a new one, thus you see many auctions will end unsold and the item relisted.
    I agree with you.

Stay out of my thrift stores. On rare occasions they have great deals on Timex and Casio. OOPS. I shouldn't have told you that.

If you work at a school or know someone who does, check the lost and found. Their prices (free) can't be beat. I once got a free G that way. Mostly I get Timex Ironmans.
    SPROING!!!!

(oops! Time for a new watch!)

Thread Information