vawe ceptor GW-9200
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: vawe ceptor GW-9200

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

vawe ceptor GW-9200

Hello! I come from Polish Chojnice. I have a Casio Riseman. It has Multiband 6, otherwise Vave ceptor. After 3 years of use I can not decipher, why not ALWAYS pulls radio waves. I read the instructions. LOCAL and geographical location, mountains, radio waves and other disturbances can cause THAT IS NOT ALWAYS signal. But TWO weeks appears only once. Apparently, as you learned it from us, this frequency is too often used the DCF 77 and withdraw all. Maybe amplifier DCF77 and the apartment will be a better signal? BUT IS IT WORTH? Regards, Krzysztof
    Last edited by kk7115; March 19th, 2014 at 12:18.

Re: vawe ceptor GW-9200

Hi Krzysztof,
    What happened to your English? I'd be happy to answer your question if I could understand it .

Cheers, Sedi

Jeśli Twój zegarek pracuje, to może jej zmiany pogody lub okolicznych. Spróbować umieścić zegarka na noc z zegarkiem w stanie zobaczyć bezchmurne niebo. A także twarzą w kierunku do najbliższej wieży.

Dla mnie i dla mojej lokalizacji, wearining to noc pomaga. Może moje ciało staje się ogromne anteny do Waveceptor. LOL
    Chrisek likes this.
    1 3 5
    ├┼┼╕
    2 4 6 R

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

That's right I'm sorry. I have written in your language. Now corrected. However, such additives in my opinion, the purchase, the seller should carefully ask whether DFC77 again. You can check this on the radar. With me in Chojnice range is 48-55%. and on a clear day with no cloudy 10-20%. Very poorly. Here is selling these watches with a guarantee of only one company. You can not talk to them about these topics. They claim that they only sell them. What do you think?

All my atomic radio watches receive the signal most reliably at night.
    I believe radio waves propagate more effectively at night.

Atmospheric and solar activity vastly affects radio transmissions.
    yankeexpress and Mike K like this.
    Down in the park with a friend called five

vawe ceptor GW-9200

Quote Originally Posted by kk7115 View Post
    That's right I'm sorry. I have written in your language. Now corrected. However, such additives in my opinion, the purchase, the seller should carefully ask whether DFC77 again. You can check this on the radar. With me in Chojnice range is 48-55%. and on a clear day with no cloudy 10-20%. Very poorly. Here is selling these watches with a guarantee of only one company. You can not talk to them about these topics. They claim that they only sell them. What do you think?
    Sorry, your question is still not entirely clear. That is not a criticism. I never cease to be impressed by how many people around the world have some facility with English. I, on the other hand, like many English speakers, am woefully inadequate in any other language -- even those I supposedly studied in school.

Do I understand correctly? Are you seeking opinions about a device that would amplify radio signals? Something like an active antenna?

Does anyone on the forum have experience with this -- specifically in connection with atomic watch reception?

Hello!! I use google translate.
    Yes, I meant to strengthen the signal in my region. In particular it may be at home.
    Because normally you need city they have weak signal I wanted to somehow take advantage of such a device.
    Then I was on hand at night. On the windowsill to alarms and alarm clocks are not needed.
    And as the obstacle. Because PS at night works but I can not move the watch.Although the auto light off. Also sleeping in this case.
    What about such supplements do you think?
    Not writing about which changes depending on the ALTI atmospheric or weather.
    Best Regards Chris

CMOWE (Central Madhouse Of Western Europe)

If I understand you correctly and you want to amplify the atomic signal, than there is no devise I'm aware of that can do it. However, you can try to wear the watch at night, it seems that the electrical field of the human body can serve as kind of an "additional antenna", this might help you to get a better reception.

cheers
    We are 12.6 %

so you complain about reception problem right ?

as far as I can see it's not a big deal, the watch will go slower or faster at max 2 min. per month IF NOT SYNCING

if you care enough to be accurate then ADJUST IT WITH YOUR COMPUTER'S TIME once per month

if you think those 2 min. PER MONTH are WASTING your valuable time, then, think of the time you spent CREATING this thread, reading it, and replying to it - AND think of time time OTHER MEMBERS spending HELPING you in this thread ...

LOLz

Quote Originally Posted by G-fob View Post
    as far as I can see it's not a big deal, the watch will go slower or faster at max 2 min. per month IF NOT SYNCING
    More like +- 15 sec a month, where did you get 2 minutes from?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information