Vibrating alarm?

Thread: Vibrating alarm?

Vibrating alarm?

Greetings, the GW-400J-1JF has a silent/vibrating alarm. Does anyone know of any other models with this feature? Thanks, Steve

Re: Vibrating alarm?

Quote Originally Posted by span76 View Post
    Greetings, the GW-400J-1JF has a silent/vibrating alarm. Does anyone know of any other models with this feature? Thanks, Steve
    Welcome to the forum span

The G7500 also has vibration and large easy to read digits, I really like it

Citizen AT4004
    Spork SRP034K1
    Stealth GA-100 1A1
    Black Knight Quartz
    Orange Monster
    SKX175 Pepsi
    Riseman Rising Dragon, Pathfinder PRG80, Oceanus, G1000H

Quote Originally Posted by span76 View Post
    The GW-400 beeing solar have a slightly weaker vibration alarm then the G-7500 and GL-7500 models that comes with 7 year batteries. These 3 models where released in 2005 and are so far the only ones with vibration alarms. I think it is a cool and usefull function so i have no idea why casio have scrapped that function in later models. Weird!

I think it should have been made a standard function in all the Master Of G models!
    The Water Resistance Myth VS Reality article:https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=159142

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Joakim Agren View Post
    I think it is a cool and usefull function so i have no idea why casio have scrapped that function in later models. Weird!
    Probably because the motor construction makes the design somewhat bulkier than an average G-SHOCK is nowadays.

Hi,
    there's of course many non-G models that have this feature - for example the RFT-100 - which also has a very interesting interval timer - I regret I didn't buy one when they were on sale in a mall in Bamberg - now they seem to be getting rare.

Greetings, Sedi
    Cheers
    Sedi

Hi,
    I'm bumping this thread because I just lost an auction for a light-blue GL-7500 . Now I'm browsing ebay for any Casio with vibration alarm. I stumbled across the non-G A220W which seems to have some interesting features (24 hr timer for example which the G/GL-7500 lacks). Does anybody have one or know the module number? I found the watch on the UK Casio site but no link to a manual .
    http://www.casio.co.uk/products/Watc...UG/At_a_glance
    Casio Germany doesn't even list it in the collection.
    But there's also the fishing timer PAS400 (I think it has no countdown however). So if anybody knows of any other Casio models or has module numbers for Casios with vibration alarm - please chime in and let me/us know :thanks.

Greetings, Sedi
    Last edited by Sedi; December 11th, 2009 at 19:02.
    Cheers
    Sedi

Thread Information