videos

Thread: videos

videos

Made these with my new toy.

The first is a zoom of seconds ticking by on a DW-004. When I uploaded it to Youtube they shortened it from 60 to 26 seconds. The orginal file is 60 seconds, 30 frames a second, at 640 by 480 resolution. The file size is 481 Mb. Kind of boring realy but the orginal looks great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM1cmrx70os

This is sceonds bar on a DW-004 going by. Again when I uploaded it to youtube they shortened it to 13 seconds from 26. The orgianl file is 237 Mb at 640 by 480, 30 frames per second.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL0Bb3PErzI
    Last edited by stan2323; November 11th, 2007 at 02:49.
    Stan The Man

Careful what you wish for. YOU MAY GET IT!!!

Re: videos

Cool vids, thanks for the uploads!

It looks like you need to adjust your trimmer cap. That thing's running waaaaay to fast. (sarcasm)

Did you speed up the video, did they speed up the video or did you tamper with the watch?
    (seriously)
    SPROING!!!!

(oops! Time for a new watch!)

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Youtube shortend them after uploading. The orginal files are huge. 230 Mega byts for a 26 second clip and 481 megs for a 60 second clip. After uploading to you tube that is how they came out. I did not tamper with the watch or video. I uploaded the whole thing to you tube.

I would like to find a place online to store them for a few days since some folks here may want a copy for some reason. Problem is most places have limits in online storage, video lenth and size of file.

I think reversing the long one to make it look like it was counting down would be cool but I do not have the time nor a project in mind.

If someone does want the orginal I would be willing to help then in getting it some how. If they had an idea where to upload to.
    Stan The Man

TTT

That's kinda cool. How did you get that texture/lighting effect? Overexposure? And did you put some kind of mask or filter on it or something to make everthing look grainy?

Quote Originally Posted by TTT View Post
    That's kinda cool. How did you get that texture/lighting effect? Overexposure? And did you put some kind of mask or filter on it or something to make everthing look grainy?
    It just came out that way. Look at Name the G Quize #7 to see some of the pictures I took with it. Once someone guesses the watch I will post more.

I was just zooming in with a 200X USB microscope. My new toy. It take 1.3 M stills and the videos.

You can get them on Ebay for about $70 plus shipping. I got it here. I offered $65 and he came back with $67.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=270178941487
    Stan The Man

TTT

Now that is a sweet toy. Thanks for the link! Once I've saved up a little more, I might just pick one of those up.

It's only 1.3MP, but I could still use it for a lot of macro work. Are the videos a little clearer before Youtube compressed them? And is the still picture of that watch as it looked straight from the camera?

Quote Originally Posted by TTT View Post
    Now that is a sweet toy. Thanks for the link! Once I've saved up a little more, I might just pick one of those up.

It's only 1.3MP, but I could still use it for a lot of macro work. Are the videos a little clearer before Youtube compressed them? And is the still picture of that watch as it looked straight from the camera?
    The videos are awsome before Youtube did what they did. 640 by 480 full 30 frames a second in AVI format. I had the camra pointing down at it. It has 4 LEDs in it to light the subject so I had to tilt it a bit to get rid of the glare from the watch face. Once hooked up you see the picture on the screen and make adjustment till you get what you want. The picture capture button is on the camera not the software. At least I have not found one yet. It would be much better with a better stand but it is well worth it.
    Stan The Man

I commpressed the videos to MPE2 and posted them on Photobucket. I have added the one of the GS-500MG hand going round. If you look close you can tell the hand is not centered. LOL These look much better then the ones on Youtube. Still not as good as the original.

http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u...ent=HAND01.flv

http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u...t=WATCHBAR.flv

http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u...TCAPTURE02.flv
    Stan The Man

Thread Information