Vintage CASIO G-SHOCK Baby-G BGW-100 Frogman (RARE), Is it real?

Thread: Vintage CASIO G-SHOCK Baby-G BGW-100 Frogman (RARE), Is it real?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    Member frznmunky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    83

    Vintage CASIO G-SHOCK Baby-G BGW-100 Frogman (RARE), Is it real?

    Hey all, saw this posted on EBAY Singapore. I've never heard of this Baby G/Frogman combo. Is it even possible or real? To me its rather dubious looking at the condition as well. Does any one have any idea about it?

    Here is the link:
    http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/Vintage-CASIO...QQcmdZViewItem

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    112

    Re: Vintage CASIO G-SHOCK Baby-G BGW-100 Frogman (RARE), Is it real?

    Way way way fake.


    No offense, as you're a new member but that is not even a halfway decent fake.

  3. #3
    TTT
    TTT is offline
    Member TTT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,553

    Re: Vintage CASIO G-SHOCK Baby-G BGW-100 Frogman (RARE), Is it real?

    Actually, that kind of looks like a real one to me.
    It's just missing the bezel.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member mansrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South East Asia
    Posts
    6,361

    Re: Vintage CASIO G-SHOCK Baby-G BGW-100 Frogman (RARE), Is it real?

    Quote Originally Posted by TTT View Post
    Actually, that kind of looks like a real one to me.
    It's just missing the bezel.

    dude totally right. its REEEAL !!!!
    its not fake just because it lost her bezel.

    but honestly, if u got it, not sure where u can find the bezel but good luck to u.
    "My watch buying policy reaches up to $29.99. PM me if interested" - Vintage



  6. #5
    Member frznmunky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    83

    Re: Vintage CASIO G-SHOCK Baby-G BGW-100 Frogman (RARE), Is it real?

    Quote Originally Posted by mansrow View Post
    dude totally right. its REEEAL !!!!
    its not fake just because it lost her bezel.

    but honestly, if u got it, not sure where u can find the bezel but good luck to u.
    Did some googl-ing. Turns out there is a Baby G/Frogman combo. WOW! Too bad i can't afford it... I'm a student and have bills to pay... Shucks...

    It would make for a great collectors piece eh? Just where to find the bezel after that is going to take some painstaking searching.....

    :thanks Mansrow & TTT

  7. #6
    Member mansrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South East Asia
    Posts
    6,361

    Re: Vintage CASIO G-SHOCK Baby-G BGW-100 Frogman (RARE), Is it real?

    totally no problemo, brah !!! its just the bezel, is a bit hard to get. in fact, i have no idea where to get one.
    "My watch buying policy reaches up to $29.99. PM me if interested" - Vintage



  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    At the moment Taiwan
    Posts
    1,628

    Re: Vintage CASIO G-SHOCK Baby-G BGW-100 Frogman (RARE), Is it real?

    check out Casio Singapore. Never know what they turn up. Yesterday I was talking with the Casio sales people and they brought out some baby g Frogman bezel, the red one that goes with the GW-203k.

    Or try accross the 'river'. The Casio there have some really old bezel and straps in stock (so I was told)

    Best of luck.

  9. #8
    Member frznmunky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    83

    Re: Vintage CASIO G-SHOCK Baby-G BGW-100 Frogman (RARE), Is it real?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHobbit View Post
    check out Casio Singapore. Never know what they turn up. Yesterday I was talking with the Casio sales people and they brought out some baby g Frogman bezel, the red one that goes with the GW-203k.

    Or try accross the 'river'. The Casio there have some really old bezel and straps in stock (so I was told)

    Best of luck.
    The "River"? Would you mean Malaysia?

    The thing is i would like to, but i'm broke.... It sucks looking at something but being unable to purchase... And thanks to this wonderful forum? It makes it worse, but in a good way

    Btw Mansrow, do you ever sleep? I see you posting all the time... 5k posts you must have an inbuilt alert that notifies you to every posting. Ha ha ha ha ha.....

  10. #9
    Member siLence79's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,070

    Re: Vintage CASIO G-SHOCK Baby-G BGW-100 Frogman (RARE), Is it real?

    Btw Mansrow, do you ever sleep? I see you posting all the time... 5k posts you must have an inbuilt alert that notifies you to every posting. Ha ha ha ha ha.....

    LOL, that's funny man.ROFL

  11. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    1,361

    Re: Vintage CASIO G-SHOCK Baby-G BGW-100 Frogman (RARE), Is it real?

    Quote Originally Posted by pornflake View Post
    The "River"? Would you mean Malaysia?

    The thing is i would like to, but i'm broke.... It sucks looking at something but being unable to purchase... And thanks to this wonderful forum? It makes it worse, but in a good way

    Btw Mansrow, do you ever sleep? I see you posting all the time... 5k posts you must have an inbuilt alert that notifies you to every posting. Ha ha ha ha ha.....


    Mansrow does sleep, just suffers from sleep typing!!!(very rare) only found among WIS!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •