Waveceptor charge problem ?

Thread: Waveceptor charge problem ?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Waveceptor charge problem ?

Hi , I have just recieved a Casio G-shock (GW-1400DU-1AVER 2142134) as a present from my girlfriend. I love it but In the 2 or so days of having it , it doesn't seem to charge.

The indicator stays on "MID" even though I have had it on a window sill for several hours and under a lamp for several more.

Could there be a problem with it or does it take an unusually long time to charge from MID to HI ?

Thanks

Re: Waveceptor charge problem ?

Welcome to the forum!

It can take a week or so to fully charge. After that it will probably never drop from H. Just wear it normally and try to forget about the charge level - it can drive you nuts.
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    Welcome to the forum!

It can take a week or so to fully charge. After that it will probably never drop from H. Just wear it normally and try to forget about the charge level - it can drive you nuts.
    Thankyou very much for the fast reply , it's put my mind at ease that I likely don't have to send it back.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Welcome to the forum!

i agree with tribe.......
    watches are meant to tell times..

It can take a few weeks to get the watch fully changed indoors depending on how strong the sun is outside.

Sometime it can a few hours in the hot sun in a window, or a few minutes in the hot sun outside.

Just wear the watch and enjoy them.

It will charge eventually if you put them in the window.
    Last edited by G-Shocks Are Cool.; August 30th, 2009 at 23:59.
    The MTG is retired and the 5600 too. Right now, the only working G-Shocks that I use and enjoy are the Riseman GW9200-1 and the GW6900-1

If I can own a Rolex Submariner I would. I know they are tough too, their homages are tough. Trust me.

G-Shock MTG930DA-8V, G-Shock GW-5600J-1. G-Shock Riseman GW9200-1, G-Shock GW6900-1

Quote Originally Posted by Darkst4r View Post
    The indicator stays on "MID" even though I have had it on a window sill for several hours and under a lamp for several more.
    Greetings and Welcome to the Forum !

I've had two new G-Shocks that arrived with the charge indicator on M, and just like others here have said, I just wore them and told myself not to keep checking the dial. In just a matter of a week or two they were up to full charge and have never dropped below that since.

Casio builds fantastic watches, they have great quality control and reliability. So just wear yours and enjoy it, before you know it the indicator will be at H.

Cheers...

Thanks alot for the great advice and the welcome guys , what a friendly and useful forum

Charged

Excellent! Don't be alarmed if it slips back to 'M' for a while. 'H' only means that it's more than two-thirds 'full'.
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

Excellent! Don't be alarmed if it slips back to 'M' for a while. 'H' only means that it's more than two-thirds 'full'.
    Sage Advice....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information