Way off topic. Anybody been to Slaters 50/50 in Anaheim Hills Ca. Bacon Lovers paradise

Thread: Way off topic. Anybody been to Slaters 50/50 in Anaheim Hills Ca. Bacon Lovers paradise

Off topic Way off topic. Anybody been to Slaters 50/50 in Anaheim Hills Ca. Bacon Lovers paradise

Hey guys I just saw Travel Channel do a spot on Slaters 50/50 in Anaheim Hills Ca. they have a burger that is 50% beef and 50% ground bacon It looks very good.( they have a check list of toppings you can put on it very cool ) To top that off they have a bacon shake with bacon syrup and if that's not enough bacon they have a bacon brownie. Has anybody been there. It looks good and I think I will check it out in a couple of weeks, I will be near there.

Citizen AT4004
    Spork SRP034K1
    Stealth GA-100 1A1
    Black Knight Quartz
    Orange Monster
    SKX175 Pepsi
    Riseman Rising Dragon, Pathfinder PRG80, Oceanus, G1000H

Re: Way off topic. Anybody been to Slaters 50/50 in Anaheim Hills Ca. Bacon Lovers paradi

You're foul, man. I'm trying to make weight for an insurance checkup and you had to mention bacon.

Re: Way off topic. Anybody been to Slaters 50/50 in Anaheim Hills Ca. Bacon Lovers paradi

Quote Originally Posted by G-Junkie View Post
    You're foul, man. I'm trying to make weight for an insurance checkup and you had to mention bacon.
    LOL I just got back from a 4 mile run when I saw it on TV. My son said go Google it. I am not a big burger fan but I think I could share one of those with my son. There are so many cool places to eat that are no were near me. I also like Adam Richman on Man vs Food, its so bad its GOOD

Citizen AT4004
    Spork SRP034K1
    Stealth GA-100 1A1
    Black Knight Quartz
    Orange Monster
    SKX175 Pepsi

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

4 mile run, huh? You sound hungry. Go get a Big Mac or a Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese...

This thread is more off topic than I thought!
    Ask your wife to do some sandwiches
    Have a great day!

With an off-topic (but food-related) reply, the last time I was in California we all went to the Stinking Rose in SF. The next morning we were on the slow plane back to the UK.

We weren't popular.
    The Search function on vBulletin forums isn't very smart. If you want to search for a complete string in the G-Shock forum, or for posts which include multiple words, use Google, and enter site:forums.watchuseek.com/f17 into the search box. Then use normal google syntax after that to enter your search.

Quote Originally Posted by Maine View Post
    With an off-topic (but food-related) reply, the last time I was in California we all went to the Stinking Rose in SF. The next morning we were on the slow plane back to the UK.

We weren't popular.
    LOL

I love garlic Last time I had a lot my wife told me she could smell it that night. I guess I will have to take it easier in the future.

Citizen AT4004
    Spork SRP034K1
    Stealth GA-100 1A1
    Black Knight Quartz
    Orange Monster
    SKX175 Pepsi

Whoa, kind of cool that some one on the forums lives near me.

Where abouts are you?

I've been the Slaters, been a few months though.

I got the 50/50, wife got the peanut butter and jelly burger, and we shared fried pickles.

Interesting burger because the bacon in the beef gives it a saltier/smokier taste. The peanut butter and jelly was actually REALLY good. The sweet mixes well with the salty.

Pretty good beer selection too!

Quote Originally Posted by seoulbrova View Post
    Whoa, kind of cool that some one on the forums lives near me.

Where abouts are you?

I've been the Slaters, been a few months though.

I got the 50/50, wife got the peanut butter and jelly burger, and we shared fried pickles.

Interesting burger because the bacon in the beef gives it a saltier/smokier taste. The peanut butter and jelly was actually REALLY good. The sweet mixes well with the salty.

Pretty good beer selection too!
    I live behind Temecula next to the French Valley Airport. There are some so Ca members around. Up Cit lives in Costa Mesa but he has not been around for a while he is a mod on another forum now.

I saw that PP and J also. My wife makes fun of me when I put PP and J on pancakes. Now I guess I have 2 burgers to try out.

Citizen AT4004
    Spork SRP034K1
    Stealth GA-100 1A1
    Black Knight Quartz
    Orange Monster
    SKX175 Pepsi

Thread Information