Well, it's official, my G-Shocks are the only two fully working watches I own.

Thread: Well, it's official, my G-Shocks are the only two fully working watches I own.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cool Well, it's official, my G-Shocks are the only two fully working watches I own.

Wheather it maybe a new battery, moisture in the watch, or other things that have happened to other watches.

My two and only G-Shocks I own still work.

*KNOCK ON WOOD*.

If I ever get another watch. I will most definitely look for another G-Shock.

Re: Well, it's official, my G-Shocks are the only two fully working watches I own.

It's so weird.

My two Seiko's I've owned they both have moisture in them, but they still work and keep so so time.

The Timex's I've owned. One just broke on the bathroom tile floor. I've had a few times my G-Shock do that and nothing has happened to it. *KNOCK ON WOOD*. One needed a new battery.

My Grandfather's Timex still works but not perfect.

Re: Well, it's official, my G-Shocks are the only two fully working watches I own.

My next watch might be an analog G-Shock.

I own two digital G-Shocks.

One of the first things I look for when I comes to a sturdy watch is analog, because there are no moving parts.

But, it's a G-Shock though.
    Last edited by G-Shocks Are Cool.; December 27th, 2008 at 22:48.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by G-Shocks Are Cool. View Post
    My next watch might be an analog G-Shock..
    Which model in particular strikes your fancy mate?

Quote Originally Posted by G-Shocks Are Cool. View Post
    My next watch might be an analog G-Shock.

I own two digital G-Shocks.

One of the first things I look for when I comes to a sturdy watch is analog, because there are no moving parts.

But, it's a G-Shock though.
    I'd highly recommend a GIEZ - G-Shock toughness in a mechanical watch.

The G-100 is an appealing classic, but above and beyond that I think I'd go for a Giez too. They seem to have forged an identity, which MTGs and MR-Gs haven't, really.
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    The G-100 is an appealing classic, but above and beyond that I think I'd go for a Giez too. They seem to have forged an identity, which MTGs and MR-Gs haven't, really.
    Agreed - not to mention they offer much better value than the other 2 lines for similar movement/functionality.

Quote Originally Posted by BenL View Post
    Agreed - not to mention they offer much better value than the other 2 lines for similar movement/functionality.

What about the G1000 and G1000H both 5 motor I think the Giez movent without the atomic/solar but for a much lower street price 100 to 125 for the all black

Citizen AT4004
    Spork SRP034K1
    Stealth GA-100 1A1
    Black Knight Quartz
    Orange Monster
    SKX175 Pepsi
    Riseman Rising Dragon, Pathfinder PRG80, Oceanus, G1000H

Here is a non-solar/non-atomic Giez for $108.00.

Quote Originally Posted by BenL View Post

MTG& MR-G do spot more attention to details... And MR-G case, more expensive materials. Obviously, it is up to the buyer to judge whether they can justify the extra $$$.

Cheers,
    MountainMike

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information