Well, I've finally come to the conclusion that I'm only going to buy G's.

Thread: Well, I've finally come to the conclusion that I'm only going to buy G's.

Cool Well, I've finally come to the conclusion that I'm only going to buy G's.

Nothing I've own has survived as long as my G-Shock.

*KNOCK ON WOOD*

It's the only watch that has survive a drop on a tile floor acouple of times, many times under hot and cold water, the hot sun, the winter, and a few brushes up against a brick wall.

Re: Well, I've finally come to the conclusion that I'm only going to buy G's.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Shocks Are Cool. View Post
    Nothing I've own has survived as long as my G-Shock.

*KNOCK ON WOOD*

It's the only watch that has survive a drop on a tile floor acouple of times, many times under hot and cold water, the hot sun, the winter, and a few brushes up against a brick wall.

this is what G's it's made for.......
    watches are meant to tell times..

Ive said that before... and I hope you are stronger than me... Problem is, I like variety.

But honestly I rotate around my collection often. Sometimes its only Suuntos for weeks... then only autos... then my Gs... :) Right now Im back into a G kick. Its all good!

Often times I put on a G and think to myself... "Why do I own any other watches?" I mean the G really does it all... tough as nails and loaded with features and with you guys in mind... a cool culture!

So yep, Gs certianly carry a lot of weight in my collection!
    Suunto... Replacing Luck!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Jeff this is not the first time you and I have agreed on something!! I too like a little variety. I think its part of the last GSA meeting!!!! What I think I need is another wrist!! LOL!
    Geode
    You only live once.....and some don't even do that!!

I agree. The G really does it all (Atomic Mudman), and I'm a function over form guy. However, I've been wearing the Orange Monster the last couple days--it just looks so cool and it's nice to have a big chunk of steel on the wrist once in a while. Also, the analog dial for quick reading is nice. I've narrowed it down to those two, though. I guess that might be called progress!
    Attached Images Attached Images

G's are the only watch you don't worry about giving them hell and coming through with flying colours.

My G2300 is a true beater and I have renovated half a house with it. It almost looks new...amazing.

I still like Protreks though.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianL View Post
    I agree. The G really does it all (Atomic Mudman), and I'm a function over form guy. However, I've been wearing the Orange Monster the last couple days--it just looks so cool and it's nice to have a big chunk of steel on the wrist once in a while. Also, the analog dial for quick reading is nice. I've narrowed it down to those two, though. I guess that might be called progress!
    and tell us, how did u swap the watches while steering the car
    regards,
    gerry fonklover

Thread Information