Well, something positive at last today.... My new G's!

Thread: Well, something positive at last today.... My new G's!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Gift Well, something positive at last today.... My new G's!

Today I discovered I couldn't acces WatchUSeek at my workO|. After trying on a lot of different PC's in different network surroundings, even on another location I still couldn't acces the forum. After consulting our IT man, the only possibility where the problem occurs is the providers firewall. Considdering that I got a very doubtfull webpage after I made a typo in a URL on my school, it's strange that a watch portal like doesn't come through a firewall...

I came home late due to some experimants that took longer. At home I imediately went out again to get Bram from his guest parents. It was already late, so I started cooking when the doorbell rang. A little package from Chicago USA. Lets see what's in it....

Wow, two DW-8400 Mudmans and as a bonus a G-7000. Uh, somebody help me... The left one is a M.I.B. Mudman in sheep clothes, the right one the M.I.W.G. version...

Well, it's break of a day hard work and O|O|O| because I could not acces the forum anymore...

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Re: Well, something positive at last today.... My new G's!

Quote Originally Posted by Sjors View Post
    Today I discovered I couldn't acces WatchUSeek at my workO|. After trying on a lot of different PC's in different network surroundings, even on another location I still couldn't acces the forum. After consulting our IT man, the only possibility where the problem occurs is the providers firewall. Considdering that I got a very doubtfull webpage after I made a typo in a URL on my school, it's strange that a watch portal like doesn't come through a firewall.
    Can you access other forums running the same vBulletin software?

I know from experience that a lot of corporate firewalls are blocking vBulletin, your school may have just switched it on.

Wink Re: Well, something positive at last today.... My new G's!

Quote Originally Posted by Seamaster73 View Post
    I know from experience that a lot of corporate firewalls are blocking vBulletin, your school may have just switched it on.
    Arghh, that sounds very nasty. It stopped indeed after the new software was installed....

Thanks for the tip Seamaster.

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Wow, two DW-8400 Mudmans and as a bonus a G-7000. Uh, somebody help me... The left one is a M.I.B. Mudman in sheep clothes, the right one the M.I.W.G. version...
    Hi Sjors

Congrats on your new watches! I like the G7000. The case looks exactly like the GL7000RF-1JF (except of course the GL7000RF is black):
    Name:  42644501.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  99.9 KB
    I have been thinking about buying this for a long time now. Maybe I'll make the move soon.

Right now I have just ordered my first Frogman!!!! Can't wait...

Greetings from Rasmus...

Hi Sjors,

Congrats, Just purchased the same G-7000 as yours, wears well & loaded with functions

Brad
    Brad
    Have a great day.

Was Japan, now back home in Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Very nice Sjors

One of those Mudman's looked heavily stained and yellow. Maybe time for a new band and bezel

Today I discovered I couldn't acces WatchUSeek at my workO|. After trying on a lot of different PC's in different network surroundings, even on another location I still couldn't acces the forum. After consulting our IT man, the only possibility where the problem occurs is the providers firewall. Considdering that I got a very doubtfull webpage after I made a typo in a URL on my school, it's strange that a watch portal like doesn't come through a firewall...

I came home late due to some experimants that took longer. At home I imediately went out again to get Bram from his guest parents. It was already late, so I started cooking when the doorbell rang. A little package from Chicago USA. Lets see what's in it....

Well, it's break of a day hard work and O|O|O| because I could not acces the forum anymore...

Cheers,

Sjors
    Hi Sjors!

I love your "olds mudmans" love this model.

Disfrutalo con salud.

Adan

Congrats Sjors...I love the classics...looks like you're completing your collection of the DW-8400s soon

Cool Re: Well, something positive at last today.... My new G's!

:gold congrats

Wink Re: Well, something positive at last today.... My new G's!

Thanks for the comments all

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE View Post
    One of those Mudman's looked heavily stained and yellow. Maybe time for a new band and bezel

No problem for me, now I won't have a problem with that one wearing daily. It isn't stained BTW, only yellowed.

Unfortunately I haven't got the right tool to remove the watchband yet (it's a very small alan key I need).

Cheers,

Sjors

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information