Went all clasical and stuff today...

Thread: Went all clasical and stuff today...

Went all clasical and stuff today...

I finally broke down and picked up a 5600 today - the bare bones basic E model. I saw one of the new "referee" 5600's too, but decied on the plain Jane model.

I'm not a huge fan of square watches, but figured since I'm pretty much a confirmed G-aholic, I'd better add the venerable original G to my arsenal.

Wtih this one, I finally broke 20 for the number of G's in my collection. I'm looking forward to the next 20!

Anyway, happy weekend all!

Re: Went all clasical and stuff today...

you should celebrate the 20th G-Shock by ... getting another G DW5600E is a good choice when you want to wear a G that's low profile and comfortable

buddha-g

You know you have become a collector when you make choices to "round out the collection". Yep, gotta have a 5600 in there somewhere. Check. A MTG? A MRG? A G-Lide? A Frog? A Giez? A ICERC? Ahhhhh!!!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by buddha-g
    You know you have become a collector when you make choices to "round out the collection". Yep, gotta have a 5600 in there somewhere. Check. A MTG? A MRG? A G-Lide? A Frog? A Giez? A ICERC? Ahhhhh!!!!
    MRG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can't go wrong with a MR-G. Join the MR-G society, may I suggestion the MRG 7000 or 7100! :gold

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly
    MRG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can't go wrong with a MR-G. Join the MR-G society, may I suggestion the MRG 7000 or 7100! :gold
    You may certainly suggest the 7000 or 7100 , but I think I'm going to hold out for the GW-9000 when it comes out. Plus, I don't think the wallet could take a hit like the MR-G 7100 right now!

Thread Information