What did you do this morning?

Thread: What did you do this morning?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

What did you do this morning?

I'm on leave this week, hence my blogging... anyway managed to get a 2.2 miler in first thing. Off to the gym later this afternoon with the misses. My trusty GW-5000 timed the event. It is a beautiful day here on Whidbey Island, but not for long. Rain is due for this weekend and in a month or so it will rain pretty much solid for the next 6 months. No bother, I'm from Yorkshire, so I'm used to it

PRE-WORKOUT

MY RUNNING COURSE

POST-WORKOUT

Re: What did you do this morning?

Nice backyard there.

Good to see you are keeping fit. Will really help you later in life.

Used to do a lot of running earlier in my life.

Mitch

Hi Mitch, yes I try to PT most days, at 43 I too am not getting any younger. As for my backyard, it's a joy to wake up everyday and be able to run on it or just drink coffee while taking in the view. It's a long way from my humble beginnings in Bradford

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

First we dropped our son at kindergarten (it's just his second day but he already wanted us to leave after 10 min). Then went back home for a prolonged breakfast. Then I checked my mails to see if my Seiko SNZG09J1 was already shipped (it wasn't ). Then checked the forums and played a little TES4 'Oblivion' (currently level 26 and finished fighter's guild, dark brotherhood, thieve's guild and just started the mage's guild quest-line).

Greetings, Sedi
    Cheers
    Sedi

Rode a fast 20 miles around the local lake (first time back in the saddle since my century, felt good :) ) and went to work.
    Wearing my 6900MC....Had to make it forum appropriate
    Chris

A Møøse once bit my sister...
    Artego Caribbean, 300M
    Casio (too many G's)
    Dagaz(Zero I),
    Gruppo Gamma MK III Vanguard
    Omega(2254.50 SMP)
    Seiko(1G custom Monster, custom 6309)
    Follow my G-Shock on its' world tour​.... https://forums.watchuseek.com/f17/g-...-a-705360.html
    Mynd you, møøse bites Kan be pretty nasti...

Beautiful views! - I am waiting my GW5000 to arrive by next week, I can't wait...
    Stowa Marine Automatic solid silver dial Hamilton Jazzmaster Power Reserve | Jazzmaster Viewmatic Seiko 5 SNZD13J1 | 5 SNZE87J1 Parnis Power Reserve Accurist Kinetic Chronograph MB 560 Casio (G-Shock) GW50001JF | DW5200C | DW5600C | DW5600R3 | G7800B1DR | DW6600 |​ DW6630B (modded) Casio (Protrek) PRG-240B

I finished editing the audiobook for the upcoming Jed Rubenfeld book (which was really good, actually.... ), then went to the post office after lunch to pick up my PRG-200. Pics here!
    Last edited by Maine; September 2nd, 2010 at 21:04.
    The Search function on vBulletin forums isn't very smart. If you want to search for a complete string in the G-Shock forum, or for posts which include multiple words, use Google, and enter site:forums.watchuseek.com/f17 into the search box. Then use normal google syntax after that to enter your search.

respect,my friend.

My GW 5000 is pretty pissed at me for having him sitting in the drawer since I've got it. Well,that's my formal digital watch in case I needed .

Poort guy needs a sunbath anyway...

Hi Chris, pretty impressive ride, wish I could have come along

Txemizo, your going to love your new GW-5000. One of the best moments was opening the box and seeing just how awesome the quality was. Post some pics when you get it.

To everyone else, it was great reading your posts and seeing I was not the only one enjoying my Thursday.

All the best
    Neil

Quote Originally Posted by Allwayspting View Post

Txemizo, your going to love your new GW-5000. One of the best moments was opening the box and seeing just how awesome the quality was. Post some pics when you get it.
    Neil, I will certainly do. Enjoy the rest of your day
    Stowa Marine Automatic solid silver dial Hamilton Jazzmaster Power Reserve | Jazzmaster Viewmatic Seiko 5 SNZD13J1 | 5 SNZE87J1 Parnis Power Reserve Accurist Kinetic Chronograph MB 560 Casio (G-Shock) GW50001JF | DW5200C | DW5600C | DW5600R3 | G7800B1DR | DW6600 |​ DW6630B (modded) Casio (Protrek) PRG-240B

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information