WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

What do you get on the black Friday?

1K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  Dr.Rehorst 
#1 · (Edited)
I always stocking on the black Friday watches deal on Amazon.com. Last year I got PAW1300Y at a good price. I hope for a good deal again this year. But man, it goes fast. All men watches were sold out within 30 sec after the lighting sales start. So this morning I really waited for the time to come and clicked 'add to cart' right away when the sale started. The moment I got it in the cart it was already 70% sold. Then the problem came when I tried to checkout. The server was really slow. I got errors on every process that I have to redo the checkout again. It's like I was racing with millions people to the checkpoint. After went through this pain for 20 minutes, finally I couldn't order it. The deal was gone and the price went up. I was really disappointing. I went back to the product page again to find 100% soldout. But the waiting list was still available. So I gave it a try. Suddenly it went through the checkout again. This time the order was through slowly. And I got a confirmation email. Phew, who says shopping online on the black Friday was easy.

Anyway this is what I got, Amazon exclusive PAG240-8 for $150. It's well worth the trouble. The deal may repeat again because I got the 1300 on the 2nd lighting sale last year. What do you get today? Any good deal to share?

Attachments

See less See more
#13 ·
#16 ·
I feel really bad. I was at the Saks Off 5th store at the Cabazon Outlet mall near Palm Springs on Friday and spotted a single, lonely Casio GS1300b-1 in the glass case. I asked one of the guys to let me have a look and check the price. It was normally priced at $349 and was another 40% off dropping it to $209, and I failed to jump on it. Doh! I feel bad. I feel really bad.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.