What do you guys think?

Thread: What do you guys think?

What do you guys think?

My 4 year old son is forever telling me which of my G collection I should be wearing and goes mad over my Mudman and his favourite my cockpit(that should never leave my wrist in his opinion lol), So when i bought a bundle of bits from the bay the main reason being my wife needing a link for her MSG-140L (lost her links and been moaning her watch didn't fit her since having our twins), Turned out the donor watch just needed a good clean and a battery so I stuck it on him to see how it looked and it hasn't been off since except bathtime as i had no silicon to reseal with and told him it would get ruined just in case. Now he wants more like daddy and I'm thinking a 2nd hand baby-g off the bay dying it black and sticking it on a black zulu for him. But for now what do you think of his pride and joy MSG-140L lol.
    Name:  575164_10150835762288097_571303096_9793540_1572574762_n.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  121.8 KB
    I put my hand behind to show the size of his hand and wrist lol.

Let the kid wear it. If he's really that happy, its worth it.

Sent Via Tapatalk

(Dedicated to the pink tiger stripe and the man behind it.)

Looks good on him. I find some Baby-G watches have more tricks to entertain kids than G-Shock. I give BG-150 to my girl. It shows cartoon animation when the light button is pressed. It can store telephone numbers which may be useful.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Re: What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by GShockMe View Post
    Looks good on him. I find some Baby-G watches have more tricks to entertain kids than G-Shock. I give BG-150 to my girl. It shows cartoon animation when the light button is pressed. It can store telephone numbers which may be useful.
    This MSG one has 3 different coloured lights for different modes green for time, orange for stopwatch and red for timer along with animations of a dolphin swimming and doing flips and things through the modes.

Thread Information