What does anyone think of MTG-910D-2VER

Thread: What does anyone think of MTG-910D-2VER

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

What does anyone think of MTG-910D-2VER

Re: What does anyone think of MTG-910D-2VER

I think it's only cosmetically different from the Twisted Metal G I own. My watch is heavy - I take it off if I'm using a keyboard all day because it's distracting - and unkillable. Very comfortable,very tough bracelet. And I don't think the watch has EVER missed a time synch from the atomic clock transmissions, so it's always accurate.

Only two minuses, which may not matter:

- Many of the resin G's - like the 5600's - have replacement bezels and backs, so you can pop a new one on if the front of the watch gets scratched. This watch won't.

- My watch has everything but a countdown timer. If this matters to you then google the serial number for the spec.

A multiband 5600 with the optional composite bracelet might be an alternative - it would be lighter and you'd be able to replace bezels. But you might prefer heavier to lighter - a lot of people do.

Thanks - very helpful info.

I have a GW-5600BC on order...I think I'll hold off on any more for a while longer until I see something I really want :D

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

An itch that had to be scratched....ready, aim, fired.

Quote Originally Posted by Coler View Post
    An itch that had to be scratched....ready, aim, fired.
    You will love this watch as soon as you get it. I bought the US release of this yesterday... It is a bit top heavy, but the thing is down right It fits extremely comfy on my small wrist. (had to have six links removed and the clasp put on the first hole.) I'm anxious to know how you like it once you get it.

I think I prefer the stealthier livery of the US release...but I wanted the atomic timekeeping...mostly I just liked the look of the thing though I can't think of any reason why I needed it :D When it gets here I will retire my old G-730 I think...if tiktox.com are up to their usual great standards it should be here on Thursday or Friday woot !

I think I prefer the stealthier livery of the US release...but I wanted the atomic timekeeping...mostly I just liked the look of the thing though I can't think of any reason why I needed it :D When it gets here I will retire my old G-730 I think...if tiktox.com are up to their usual great standards it should be here on Thursday or Friday woot !
    Mine will sync, but it doesn't have GMT, so I guess it won't for a portion of Canada. I, of course, didn't need mine, either. Saw it and instantly WANTED it. End of story. Easy to do when I only have to answer to myself.
    Hopefully yours has some life when you get it. Mine obviously hadn't seen the light of day, or any light for that matter, for a VERY long time. Took two hours of being out of the box before I ever got a reading. Just a blank face staring back at me. About 24 hours later it is still flashing CHARGE and won't let me use any functions. That was one dead battery! I was really wanting to wear it to work today, too..

Quote Originally Posted by KWIATEK View Post
    Mine will sync, but it doesn't have GMT, so I guess it won't for a portion of Canada. I, of course, didn't need mine, either. Saw it and instantly WANTED it. End of story. Easy to do when I only have to answer to myself.
    Hopefully yours has some life when you get it. Mine obviously hadn't seen the light of day, or any light for that matter, for a VERY long time. Took two hours of being out of the box before I ever got a reading. Just a blank face staring back at me. About 24 hours later it is still flashing CHARGE and won't let me use any functions. That was one dead battery! I was really wanting to wear it to work today, too..
    Heheh yep absolutely

This will be the third watch I get from tiktox and each has arrived on a full charge, albeit in the G Shock tin and package and all shiny and new like you would want - we are not having the best of weather over here so charging up a solar piece takes a little bit of time

Heheh yep absolutely

This will be the third watch I get from tiktox and each has arrived on a full charge, albeit in the G Shock tin and package and all shiny and new like you would want - we are not having the best of weather over here so charging up a solar piece takes a little bit of time
    Mine came with a blue pillow box! It was resting its pretty little head on it good, too! They had a display and I asked her for one from behind the counter... I got the snoozer. Can you believe I called the lady back and asked her to take the last one from the cupboard and check it? (It had at least some charge) She probabaly thinks I'm nuts! Well, maybe just a little...
    Anyone know how long it takes to charge this baby up enough to at least wear it? Set it even? Do you know how much its sucking I can't wear it?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information