WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

What would you do?

3K views 41 replies 22 participants last post by  kpaxsg 
#1 ·
What would you do if a G speaks to you? You'd keep the secret with you or you search for help?:-D

#8 ·
It's funny you should mention this. My DW6600 yelled at me from the bottom of a box that it had been sitting in for I don't know how many years, so I got it out, went and got a new battery in it, and have been wearing it ever since. Now, my two TAGs are yelling at me because they aren't getting any wrist time anymore. :-D

#9 · (Edited)
Hi Batman:

Get yourself to the Bat Clinic and speak to the Bat Psychiatrist. Ask for a prescription from the Bat Pharmacy for 20mg Haldol IV.

There is help out there for you. But in the meantime stay away from sharp objects, small children and sources of fire. Frankly, I'm starting to think that you're full of Bat poop.

#11 ·
I am qualified for intravenous injections, in case needed. It's over 10 years ago I did that last, but in an acute immergence I will help. I have experience with these injection with irresponsible violent people (near hypo glycaemic coma) with loads of nurses and doctors on them to fix an arm for me...

:roll::-|;-)

#12 ·
Seriously, first it's got feelings, now it's talking? :roll: I don't mean to sound rude but this is not a normal thought process for someone your age. :rodekaart Makes me think you are either on drugs, or you have a psychological disorder. :think: Seriously step back and think about what you're saying. |>

*Smiles added for levity.*

#14 ·
Sjors - you're not talking about insulin shock therapy are you? I didn't think that had been used in your lifetime! Not since the phenothiazines came into use in 1959...

I don't want to experience a psychotic episode when Mike or Sjors are around!

#30 · (Edited)
Just yesterday I walked past a Frogman in the shops and I coulda sworn I heard it sing "It's not easy being green....."
Great song!
I was thinking of dying my hair green in the near future (Rather in honor on Curtis Alan Jones a.k.a. Green Velvet, somehow still on subject when I recall "I hope to see you soon in La La Land":-D)

My DW-6900 speaks to me everyday at precisely 5:00 am; it says "beep-beep....beep-beep....beep-beep....beep-beep!" (G translation: "Get out of bed you lazy $@&*#!%!). :-D

:)
LOLROF!!! My God, 5:00 a.m. I'm glad mine goes off at 7:00 a.m. and even that I find early....

Cheers,

Sjors

#18 ·
is that why your sidekick Robin left you? He did tell me you were both happily a gay couple until you started this "my Gs talks to me dude!!" On a serious note, most of us here at the rofum are falling for you....keep it up. you sure you are not into the wrong kind of Coke?:roll:

#20 ·
Batman, Im going to take the contraian view here... I say if your G Speaks to you then LISTEN... what does it say my friend?

I bet it says something like this...

HEY... HEY YOU... GET outta that chair... Lets go do something... How about some: Running, Mountain Biking, Sky Diving, Bungee Jumping, Skiing, Shooting, Hiking, Rafting, Swimming, Snow Boarding, Roller Blading, Skateing, Skate boarding, Sailing, Snow Shoeing, Rappelling, Climbing, Caving, 4 Wheeling, Wind Surfing, Diving... etc... etc... :)

EMBRACE YOUR INNER G lol

#27 · (Edited)
Is it just me, or does anyone else find these types of posts annoying? (See e.g. "Do Gs have feelings?")

I appreciate this forum, and I understand you have to take the bad with the good. However, in the free market place of ideas, gratuitous foolishness has to be called out as such, lest it be encouraged.

I don't mean to offend to the author of the post. I only mean to suggest that IMO such posts degrade the quality of discussion on this excellent forum.

If I'm wrong in the collective view of the forum, then so be it. But if others share my view, then perhaps the author might reconsider before posting what many might deem to be infantile nonsense.

#35 ·
I only mean to suggest that IMO such posts degrade the quality of discussion on this excellent forum.

If I'm wrong in the collective view of the forum, then so be it. But if others share my view, then perhaps the author might reconsider before posting what many might deem to be infantile nonsense.

Degrade the quality? What quality? Infantile nonsense is a painfully accurate description of where this forum is headed if it's allowing threads like this.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.