What would be on your "wish list" for g-shocks in 2015??
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: What would be on your "wish list" for g-shocks in 2015??

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

What would be on your "wish list" for g-shocks in 2015??

Whether you have 1 G or 100, what would you like to see in g-shocks in 2015? Could be a different color scheme of an existing model, an existing model with different features, a new model altogether, or something else. What could Casio do to absolutely get you to pull the trigger on at least one more G in 2015?

For me, that's a tough question. I did hear about the new camo models coming out next year. I might be interested in a camo Frog, but that depends heavily on what color the camo is and how I like the look overall. I'd love to see the 1000-series Frog come out with a whole line of camo colors.... Like for example, white ("arctic") camo, grey, green, yellow, and red camo maybe. For all of you Frog fans, how about a new module for the 1000-series Frog, with new features?? This doesn't matter so much to me as I'm not a diver anyway.

I'd also like to see the GPS capability available in some other Gs, although I expect that Casio will limit this feature to its premium Gs.

I would like to see some other color combos come out for the Gulfmaster. Right now I have the all black one, and the blue one. How about a grey Gulfie with red accents on the dial, and positive digital display?

I am already interested in the MTG with the black and rose-gold color combo. That one could be on my hit list for next year.

I don't have any other "wants" that I can think of... But Casio surely hit all the right notes for me in 2014, as I picked up a large number of Gs. (including many that I didn't even know I NEEDED!) lol I'm going to try to show a bit of restraint in the coming year! (if that's possible!!) My wallet would thank me!!

Re: What would be on your "wish list" for g-shocks in 2015??

cool question, cool idea...

I am with you on the grey Gulfmaster with a bit of red... kind of like the S&E Rangeman.
    Also I would want a red Gulfmaster and a white one!!

Then a couple more Rangemen, only positive displays the negatives are cute but annoying in use and I like to use the Rangers!
    A brighter green would be nice and of course white!

Of course a new 1000 Frog is mandatory. Camo would be great, maybe urban camo like the brazilian frog. Also a green frog, but not a dark green. def. a positive display. since you mention it, I dont think it'll happen but for me a frog needs some more above water functionality. give him an altimeter and I will start using him in the mountains!!!! that would be awesome! as it is Frogs are only telling time and looking cool. already enogh for me to want it.

what else?

another MTG why not, the new rosegold model doesnt work for me, but a matt black with some blue accents would be my type.

finally there could be new colors in the GPW BEAST range... a white one, I wouldnt hesitate one second!

yeah that would do it for me, it is a wishlist to ruin most of us anyways....

so casio-san: go into the lab and get this done!

Quote Originally Posted by gripmaster View Post
    cool question, cool idea...

I am with you on the grey Gulfmaster with a bit of red... kind of like the S&E Rangeman.
    Also I would want a red Gulfmaster and a white one!!

Then a couple more Rangemen, only positive displays the negatives are cute but annoying in use and I like to use the Rangers!
    A brighter green would be nice and of course white!

Of course a new 1000 Frog is mandatory. Camo would be great, maybe urban camo like the brazilian frog. Also a green frog, but not a dark green. def. a positive display. since you mention it, I dont think it'll happen but for me a frog needs some more above water functionality. give him an altimeter and I will start using him in the mountains!!!! that would be awesome! as it is Frogs are only telling time and looking cool. already enogh for me to want it.

what else?

another MTG why not, the new rosegold model doesnt work for me, but a matt black with some blue accents would be my type.

finally there could be new colors in the GPW BEAST range... a white one, I wouldnt hesitate one second!

yeah that would do it for me, it is a wishlist to ruin most of us anyways....

so casio-san: go into the lab and get this done!

Yeah, I think with the grey Gulfmaster I sort of had the S&E Rangeman look in mind...

You seem to be longing for some white Gs, Grip! Nothing wrong with that! White is not my first choice, but could be cool depending on how Casio pulls it off. (I tend to like the idea of a "white camo" with white and grey patterns...)

I was afraid to mention any other colors in the GPW BEAST range -- I fear that I would be unable to resist any really cool color combos!! lol I am hoping that 3 GPWs will be enough for me for awhile!
    gripmaster likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I am not really sure what I want now or in 2015.

At the moment I have a GWX5600C-4 or 1 in my sights. But I want to make it a positive lcd which requires work on my end. Or I could just buy the Japan model and be done with it. Still on the fence though.

And I am never truly sure what I want. Like my young kids (8 and 5) my mind changes every few minutes about what I want or need.
    gripmaster and Time4Playnow like this.
    Casio/ Citizen/ G-Shock/ Pro Trek/ Seiko

Quote Originally Posted by Time4Playnow View Post
    Yeah, I think with the grey Gulfmaster I sort of had the S&E Rangeman look in mind...

You seem to be longing for some white Gs, Grip! Nothing wrong with that! White is not my first choice, but could be cool depending on how Casio pulls it off. (I tend to like the idea of a "white camo" with white and grey patterns...)

I was afraid to mention any other colors in the GPW BEAST range -- I fear that I would be unable to resist any really cool color combos!! lol I am hoping that 3 GPWs will be enough for me for awhile!

white would be fabulous for a rangeman and the gulfy.....

I know that here, they're all going to say - OH MY it wil get stained, and either boycott it or buy spare resin like crazy but I wouldnt mind using a white ranger on a daily basis in the mountains and get it real dirty and scratched. My white STI looked coolest when it was showered in iceland mud and gravel... but maybe thats just me...

to illustrate why I want more white Gs, here's my White Whale:

Name:  IMG_7997-2-1000.jpg
Views: 457
Size:  242.1 KB

easy. less "series" and more regular colours of regular models. ie. whatever happened to just dropping a new colour that was the same price as the base black/red/white combo? instead everything is either a series, limited ed. or collab or they release a whole new model to cash in. nice simply colour combos too, like the grey and teal or dark grey and orange ga110 but for a mudman

the other thing would be less neg. displays, completely over done this year. more so crap negative displays, there are good ones and thats usually because the positive version has a good "font" to begin with. im looking at you gd120, gd200, gd400 modules! and if youre going to make a neg. make the digits a brighter contrasting colour! not some dark browny gold colour that disappears at the slight twist of your wrist!

on a more personal level my "wish" is to dial back my enthusiasm at the start of the year. 2013 was a dry year for new models for me (bought mostly vintage) but the start of this year with the camos had me going a bit nuts buying doubles and what not but after all the hype died off, casio flogging it like a taylor swift song, seeing them everywhere (tho only seen on wrist in the public less than a handful of times) then selling some of them off and having other models (ie. modules) that get more wear, im not going to let the first batch of the season or f17! dictate my spending! lol i'll prob. buy less but we all know thats not set in stone :p

one trend with my collection that i will def. be continunig is less vintage unless its mint. some of those oldies, as much as i love them, are not holding up well so im sparing my heartache because i dont believe "its better to have loved and lost"! lol
    the aritst formerly known as soulbridgemedia
    Whoisdisdointhissynthe tictypeofalphabetapsychedelicfunkin

IG: soulbridge_media
    IG: thegcollective

I wish for nothing and expect nothing as I know Casio employees frequent this forum, doing research and stealing our ideals

LOLz
    Knives and Lint and jabber786 like this.

im sure there will be several pieces coming out in '15, but if i had to pick from the pieces that are already available, i'd get GPW1000, GWA1100
    gripmaster and Time4Playnow like this.
    -Coi- instagram @kandyredcoi / Facebook

I'd really like this carbon fiber square

http://www.seiyajapan.com/collection...g-gw-s5600-1jf

Quote Originally Posted by G-fob View Post
    I wish for nothing and expect nothing as I know Casio employees frequent this forum, doing research and stealing our ideals

LOLz
    Well, okay. But I thought that was the point??! I would LOVE it if Casio 'stole' my idea and made a grey Gulfmaster along the lines of the S&E Rangeman!

Please, Casio reps, DO your research and STEAL our ideas!!! PLEASE!!!!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information