What you have incoming in 2020 - Page 7
Like Tree653Likes

Thread: What you have incoming in 2020

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 185
  1. #61
    Member Dxnnis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,598

    Re: What you have incoming in 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by kenls View Post
    You (like me) are (is) a sucker for a -ve display. And that looks a good ’un.
    Afraid we seem to be in the minority Ken but I do like them, just takes a little more effort sometimes but to me it's so worth it
    kenls likes this.
    Dennis

  2. #62
    Member nkwatchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    820

    Re: What you have incoming in 2020

    After seeing D7002470 post a photo of one the other day, I managed to track down a used GW-M5600A-3, so it's incoming. Just really liked the olive drab and yellow accented colourway, as well as the forest green LCD screen!

    Not my pic (Google image search result so not sure whose it is).

    Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    Dxnnis, babyivan, acadian and 9 others like this.

  3. #63
    Member Steelerswit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    11,484

    Re: What you have incoming in 2020

    MRG-100 30th workers union. had this bookmarked for sometime. ive bought from these folks a few times and i got an offer of 20% off.....i liked it and Mrs. Wit said "dont regret not getting it. look at the box." so, its coming from Casio Homeland.

    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  124.5 KB

    Name:  2.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  122.2 KB

    Name:  3.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  113.9 KB

    Name:  5.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  141.7 KB

    Name:  6.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  74.0 KB
    Call sign: Wit
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #64
    Member babyivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    queens
    Posts
    1,161

    Re: What you have incoming in 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelerswit View Post
    MRG-100 30th workers union. had this bookmarked for sometime. ive bought from these folks a few times and i got an offer of 20% off.....i liked it and Mrs. Wit said "dont regret not getting it. look at the box." so, its coming from Casio Homeland.

    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  124.5 KB

    Name:  2.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  122.2 KB

    Name:  3.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  113.9 KB

    Name:  5.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  141.7 KB

    Name:  6.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  74.0 KB
    Love it!

    > everything else

  6. #65
    Member memento_mori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Austria (EU)
    Posts
    979

    Re: What you have incoming in 2020

    Congratulations! Great watch and Mrs. Wit is a wise woman!
    Dxnnis and Steelerswit like this.

  7. #66
    Member yankeexpress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    34,957

    Re: What you have incoming in 2020

    Couple of nice squares



    GaryK30, Dxnnis, kubr1ck and 5 others like this.
    Today would be a good day to delete your Facebook account, Here is why:

    https://forums.watchuseek.com/f73/fa...l#post48047643

    10 reasons to dump facebook:

    https://www.komando.com/tips/527072/...cebook-in-2019

  8. #67
    Member Aussiehoudini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Down Under
    Posts
    371

    Re: What you have incoming in 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Maddog1970 View Post
    ........and here is the first of the 350s, the negative display.....

    For $90US, this thing ticks all my boxes:

    - super legible

    Attachment 14768999
    Now my eyes are getting old and tired I’m looking for something that is a bit more legible under normal inside lighting than my standard 5600. Do you think this will fit the bill? Looks like the LCD characters are bigger than the 5600 ones. Or happy to take suggestions for a daily wearer that’s legible without being frogman sized.
    Maddog1970 likes this.

  9. #68
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    151

    Re: What you have incoming in 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by zigg View Post
    Hope to eventually get the titanium camo next year! Bought on from French store but after couple of weeks they told me I will have to wait till the end of January so cancelled it and went with UK store hoping they would have it in stock. But so far the story seems to be pretty much the same - an email explaining they have to get it from Casio. Hope I can finally get one somehow before they are gone for good.

    And in the meantime I got this


    Finally, the wait has paid off - a nice new camo is on its way to me. Cant wait!
    Rammus and Dxnnis like this.

  10. #69
    Member GaryK30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Simi Valley, CA, USA
    Posts
    6,482

    Re: What you have incoming in 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiehoudini View Post
    Now my eyes are getting old and tired I’m looking for something that is a bit more legible under normal inside lighting than my standard 5600. Do you think this will fit the bill? Looks like the LCD characters are bigger than the 5600 ones. Or happy to take suggestions for a daily wearer that’s legible without being frogman sized.
    As good as the negative display GD-350-1B is -- it's by far the most legible negative display G that I have -- I find a positive display GD-350 a bit more legible in lower light. The digits on the GD-350 are much bigger than those on a square. There are at least a few common GD-350 models with a positive display (GD-350-8, GD-350-1, GD-350-1C).

    GD-350-1C

    Name:  GD-350-1C P1110614).JPG
Views: 96
Size:  1.23 MB

  11. #70
    Member Maddog1970's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Vancouver, BC, 🇨🇦
    Posts
    5,258

    Re: What you have incoming in 2020

    Short of a Rangebeast, the pos displays tend to win out.....but the neg on the 350 is darn good!

    Name:  23784223-5B07-4BFE-990A-C8F87A9EF0E1.jpeg
Views: 90
Size:  826.5 KB


    Quote Originally Posted by GaryK30 View Post
    As good as the negative display GD-350-1B is -- it's by far the most legible negative display G that I have -- I find a positive display GD-350 a bit more legible in lower light. The digits on the GD-350 are much bigger than those on a square. There are at least a few common GD-350 models with a positive display (GD-350-8, GD-350-1, GD-350-1C).

    GD-350-1C

    Name:  GD-350-1C P1110614).JPG
Views: 96
Size:  1.23 MB
    babyivan, GaryK30, Dxnnis and 1 others like this.
    I have been trying reaallllly hard to keep it below 20, but have just given up now.
    Watches - to many
    Brand - lots

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 4 guests)

  1. cbob1912

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •