What you have incoming in 2020
Like Tree753Likes

Thread: What you have incoming in 2020

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

What you have incoming in 2020

Since the calendar is about to flip to a new year, I guess we can use a new "incoming" thread.

My first watch of 2020 is coming in a few days. An orange dial, orange bezel, Aragon Divemaster with the NH36 movement. This year I will also be working on my own custom build. I hate to use the term modding, because it's more of a complete build than a modification. But either way, there's always room for more!
    GaryK30, babyivan, Prdrers and 2 others like this.

Re: What you have incoming in 2020

Quote Originally Posted by GaryK30 View Post
    Since the calendar is about to flip to a new year, I guess we can use a new "incoming" thread.
    You are a bad influence

> everything else

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I have this to pick up on the 2nd to be my new beater for work. Trouble is I buy these look at them and decide to keep them nice and end up looking for another!!
    Name:  CASIO-G-SHOCK-Military-Black-DW-5600BBN-1.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  18.3 KB
    Gonna try real hard to just use it like I planned and let it take the abuse at work
    Dennis

Hope to eventually get the titanium camo next year! Bought on from French store but after couple of weeks they told me I will have to wait till the end of January so cancelled it and went with UK store hoping they would have it in stock. But so far the story seems to be pretty much the same - an email explaining they have to get it from Casio. Hope I can finally get one somehow before they are gone for good.

And in the meantime I got this

Got a Rasta that was supposed to come in before 2020, but looks like it’ll be my first 2020 watch!
    Dxnnis likes this.
    Omega: Aqua Terra 220.10.41.21.03.001 Grand Seiko: SBGV223, SBGV205 Seiko: Tuna SBBN015 Oris: Aquis, Pro Pilot Sinn: LE 556i Longines: Conquest V.H.P. G Shock: Too many...

TBH Gary I’m not sure yet - but you can bet that Casio will issue quite a few G’s in 2020 that I desire.
    GaryK30, Dxnnis and JustAbe like this.

Quote Originally Posted by zigg View Post
    Hope to eventually get the titanium camo next year! Bought on from French store but after couple of weeks they told me I will have to wait till the end of January so cancelled it and went with UK store hoping they would have it in stock. But so far the story seems to be pretty much the same - an email explaining they have to get it from Casio. Hope I can finally get one somehow before they are gone for good.

And in the meantime I got this

Ha, that's gonna be my next aquisition! I have been sniffing around for one as we speak.
    Did you grab one from YTer "gi-shock-go"? He had two up for sale for $125 a pop. I tried contacting him, but he didn't get back to me. I'm guessing he sold them already

> everything else
    Dxnnis, zigg, cbob1912 and 1 others like this.

Good choice Ivan, these have to be the best bang for the buck. I got one together with a Citizen from a store in USA
    babyivan, Dxnnis and JustAbe like this.

Quote Originally Posted by zigg View Post
    Good choice Ivan, these have to be the best bang for the buck. I got one together with a Citizen from a store in USA
    You are absolutely right, best bang-for-the-buck G-Shock (aside from the 5610), imo.

I love the gwb5600 squares. I have all of them except for the gorillaz (not a fan of the torquis/pink theme), and the one you have. There are a couple of limited edition ones and JDM ones that I don't have, but I'm okay with that.

Congrats, btw.

> everything else
    Dxnnis, zigg and JustAbe like this.

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information