What are you planning to get at the Macy's Friends and Family sale?
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: What are you planning to get at the Macy's Friends and Family sale?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

What are you planning to get at the Macy's Friends and Family sale?

For US members of the forum, the Macy's Friends and Family (25% off sale) is at the end of November, but stores are taking pre-orders (buy a watch now and reserve it at the sale price, then pick it up at the end of November).

I went hoping to see a smoky gray Gulfman or Riseman, but they didn't have any. They did have one gold/black 9300 Mudman, but I already have it. What blew me away was the Globe 5600, though! They had just one of these, and it stood out from all the others. It's such an awesome design in person. Although it's something I never really considered getting, I couldn't help but buy it. They even had the box, which is rare for Macy's. Retail was $140, so after tax and the discount, total was $114, which is not too bad. I have a pair of red and black shoes, so I can see myself wearing it with those. Display was more legible than I thought it would be--in other words, not completely frustrating.

Anyone have any plans of what to get/reserve?

Re: What are you planning to get at the Macy's Friends and Family sale?

Is this for macy's card holders or can anyone get the discount? Can they order or only whats in stock?

Quote Originally Posted by palafox View Post
    Is this for macy's card holders or can anyone get the discount? Can they order or only whats in stock?

Anyone can get the discount. I don't know if special orders can be made or if it's only what's in stock

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

REally hoping to get a smokey grey Mudman, but I'm affraid it'll be too late. Also hoping for the white GR8900, orange G8900, and black/blue G8900. With 4 on the list, hopefully at least two will end up at home!
    Hook 'Em!!

"One who is good at making excuses is seldom good at anything else." ---- A. Wiseman

really want to get that gray/green mudman 9300 but what's the retail for that one?

with tax the G9300 Mudman at the Albany NY Macy's came out to 162 bucks.most everything there was neg display or brightly colored.
    I guess I am more conservative since I only wear black G's.the sales woman boxed it up and walked it back to the storage room until it gets picked up on the 30th.

CHEERS
    john

the new dee& ricky if the have one in stock
    Dee & Ricky G-shock, Dornbluth 99.1 IWC Big Pilot, Selvin, JLC Memovox, Omega Speedy Pro, Vintage Seamaster,PAM 243 Rolex 1675, 16600, 16610, 16610LV, 114300, Slava Big Zero, Tudor Snowflake Vostok 2013 WUS Amphibia

So basically, I can go into Macys now, and purchase a G Shock for 25% off and then pick it up on 11/30?

Is there a secret handshake or anything?
    BrendanSilent likes this.

So... they're doing presales now??? Last time they did it like the 5 days before the start of FF. Its quite long presale period this time.

Thanks for the heads up! I just rolled down to the Macy's Mall of America and scored the Mudman G9300-1 as well as the G9300GB-1. $150 a piece before taxes and after the secret handshake. Now I just have to wait until the 30th to pick em up. They didn't have any of the Men in Smoke Grey Mudman....
    Last edited by scooby; November 19th, 2011 at 21:17.
    DBlock72 likes this.
    C

"Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate, so we can buy [email protected]# we don't need" - Tyler Durden

"I have beaters for my beaters" -Me

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information