What's the BEST G-shock video you've seen??
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: What's the BEST G-shock video you've seen??

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

What's the BEST G-shock video you've seen??

I'm talking of mainly (official) promotional videos for a specific model. (could be ANY g-shock video though) Could be a review video if one is spectacular for some reason. Maybe even one that YOU'VE done! (incidentally, don't know that I've ever looked at a single g-shock review video.... don't see the point, as I learn all the functions of each one that I own, in detail, on my own - that's half the fun of getting a new one, IMO!! )

I thought it would be cool to get a listing of good g-shock videos in one thread. I'm sure I haven't seen them all. But I do recall some decent vids for the GPW-1000 and Mudmaster...

My favorite, of the ones I've seen, is without a doubt this official Rangeman video from Casio!!! It has everything that a g-shock video should have, IMO. Action, adventure, excitement, beautiful scenery, and a GREAT soundtrack, IMO! (not to mention, informative wrt the watch's functions) If this video doesn't make you excited about wearing your Rangeman or other G to go and do fun stuff -- then you might want to check your pulse!

'Scuse me now, I gotta go book some tickets for Switzerland to do some trail running thru the Swiss Alps!!

Last edited by Time4Playnow; August 20th, 2017 at 03:46.

Re: What's the BEST G-shock video you've seen??

BTW, this is how our Rangeman should look after a hard day's use! (screenshot from that video)

GaryK30, William1Wilson and franzy like this.

Youtube just reported an inordinate number of searches going on for g-shock videos....

Some of you guys are like - whoa, there are official g-shock VIDEOS for the different models???!! (not all of them probably - but at least some of their well-known models)

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I like this one, too, on the Mudmaster!!

Great idea for a thread, T4P. Never seen that Rangeman parkour one before. Very cool.

Of course, no G-Shock video thread would be complete without this classic from HUF.

This next one's for you surfers out there.

A glimpse into MT-G production in the Yamagata factory. Very cool.

Atmospheric piece on the GWG Maharishi.

A photo of how your Mudmaster should look like after a day of use.

Name:  16789725_675694419279789_1910712769670283264_n.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  196.3 KB
    Last edited by kubr1ck; August 20th, 2017 at 04:48.
    "When the shadow of the sash appeared in the curtains it was between seven and eight o'clock and then I was in time again, hearing the watch. It was Grandfather's and when Father gave it to me he said I give you the mausoleum of all hope and desire.... I give it to you not that you may remember time, but that you might forget it now and then for a moment and not spend all your breath trying to conquer it."
    --William Faulkner, The Sound and the Fury (1929)

Quote Originally Posted by Time4Playnow View Post
    BTW, this is how our Rangeman should look after a hard day's use! (screenshot from that video)

im sure im not the only one itching for a toothbrush and soapy water right now

Kubr1ck - thanks for posting all of those!! I had forgotten about some of them... Others I have not seen. And btw, that "atmospheric" video on the Maharishi Mudmaster - the one with all of the "fog" surrounding the Maharishi??? That thing WORKED like a charm!!! i.e., I placed an order for the Maharishi soon after seeing it!!

Quote Originally Posted by kcohS-G View Post
    im sure im not the only one itching for a toothbrush and soapy water right now
    ...or a faucet with cold running water! Which in my case, is all I've ever done with mine!
    kubr1ck likes this.

I search the interwebs from time to time looking for this watch...

Quote Originally Posted by Time4Playnow View Post
    And btw, that "atmospheric" video on the Maharishi Mudmaster - the one with all of the "fog" surrounding the Maharishi??? That thing WORKED like a charm!!! i.e., I placed an order for the Maharishi soon after seeing it!!
    Yeah, that damn video put a dent in my wallet as well, lol.
    Time4Playnow likes this.
    "When the shadow of the sash appeared in the curtains it was between seven and eight o'clock and then I was in time again, hearing the watch. It was Grandfather's and when Father gave it to me he said I give you the mausoleum of all hope and desire.... I give it to you not that you may remember time, but that you might forget it now and then for a moment and not spend all your breath trying to conquer it."
    --William Faulkner, The Sound and the Fury (1929)

For best Rangeman review on YouTube ( and possibly ever ), it's done by this guy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P88Xeo_10RI

He also has a YouTube user guide ( in two parts ) on this watch as well to help people learn how to use the watch. He also does a TON of other G-Shock / casio watch reviews on that channel, and he also hosts this channel as well - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCin...SEO33tAbGvObnQ

He dose simply the best most in depth reviews out of any channel I've seen.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information