What's the longest amount of time you've worn a watch? Which one?

Thread: What's the longest amount of time you've worn a watch? Which one?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Member ErermisK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    141

    What's the longest amount of time you've worn a watch? Which one?

    I wore a GW 300 on my arm for 4-5 years until the strap snapped during football. Since then, I've been watch hopping, from my brothers G to other casio models until I recently got my DW 6600, which I hope will carry me through the military institute I plan on attending and then the military


  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    London, England and Phang Nga Bay, Ko Tapu (James Bond Island)
    Posts
    328

    Re: What's the longest amount of time you've worn a watch? Which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by ErermisK View Post
    I wore a GW 300 on my arm for 4-5 years until the strap snapped during football. Since then, I've been watch hopping, from my brothers G to other casio models until I recently got my DW 6600, which I hope will carry me through the military institute I plan on attending and then the military

    You mean to tell me that you NEVER even ONCE took it off your wrist? There must have been a lot of gunk on the watch if you never ever took it off your wrist.

  3. #3
    Member ErermisK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    141

    Re: What's the longest amount of time you've worn a watch? Which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Percy View Post
    You mean to tell me that you NEVER even ONCE took it off your wrist? There must have been a lot of gunk on the watch if you never ever took it off your wrist.
    Haha you know what I mean

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
    Posts
    5,568

    Re: What's the longest amount of time you've worn a watch? Which one?

    About 4 years with my DW-004 which was my first G.

  6. #5
    Moderator DougFNJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    7,141

    Re: What's the longest amount of time you've worn a watch? Which one?

    My First Casio was a Calculater Database watch, I forgot which model number, but it was one of the first versions with the little touchpad as opposed to the button. I wore that from age 14 until it fell off my wrist and died at 21. lol the Touchpad was actually peeling off of that sucker. And there must had been ALOT of gunk in there because I literally never took it off.....slept with it, showered with it, worked, and played....never left my wrist.
    Apple Watch Space Black Series 4 w/ LTE
    Casio G-Shock DW-5600C Speed
    Casio G-Shock GMW-B5000GD-1JF
    Casio G-Shock GWF-1000-1DR Frogman

    Casio G-Shock GW-7900B-1 Rescue
    Citizen ATO810-55X
    Omega SeaMaster Pro Ceramic 212.30.41.20.01.003
    Omega Seamaster Pro Bond Quartz 2221.80
    Omega Speedmaster Co Axial Moon Watch 311.33.44.51.01.002

    Seiko SKA625
    Seiko Velatura SNAA93
    Seiko V701


    Check out my video reviews at:
    www.youtube.com/dougfnj
    Twitter: @DougFNJ



  7. #6
    Member jing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Quezon City, Philippines
    Posts
    915

    Re: What's the longest amount of time you've worn a watch? Which one?

    About 8 years a DW-5600c, my first G. I used to wear a watch until it is broken, but after joining this forum I bought more G's and alternately wear them.

  8. #7
    Member ghostcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South Central Virginia
    Posts
    326

    Re: What's the longest amount of time you've worn a watch? Which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by ErermisK View Post
    I wore a GW 300 on my arm for 4-5 years until the strap snapped during football. Since then, I've been watch hopping, from my brothers G to other casio models until I recently got my DW 6600, which I hope will carry me through the military institute I plan on attending and then the military


    This was pretty much my everyday watch for about 15 years. It's still going strong. I changed out the original strap which never really was that comfortable.


  9. #8
    Member Noisy Nova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Port Rowan, Ontario
    Posts
    1,550

    Re: What's the longest amount of time you've worn a watch? Which one?

    This one. Bought in 1969.
    Wore it 24/7 for 10 years.
    Still wear it on occasion.


    -Dave

  10. #9
    Member ErermisK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    141

    Re: What's the longest amount of time you've worn a watch? Which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by DougFNJ View Post
    My First Casio was a Calculater Database watch, I forgot which model number, but it was one of the first versions with the little touchpad as opposed to the button. I wore that from age 14 until it fell off my wrist and died at 21. lol the Touchpad was actually peeling off of that sucker. And there must had been ALOT of gunk in there because I literally never took it off.....slept with it, showered with it, worked, and played....never left my wrist.
    Isn't it funny after you stop wearing a calculator watch, you realize how much you actually used the calc function

  11. #10
    Member cal..45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    CMOWE (Central Madhouse Of Western Europe)
    Posts
    8,512

    Re: What's the longest amount of time you've worn a watch? Which one?

    A Sinn model 142St (black) for almost six years, 24/7:




    regards, holger
    We are 12.6 %

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •