WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

WHAT'S YOUR LATEST PURCHASE? Show off your shiny new 'G'...

884K views 7K replies 1K participants last post by  TTV 
#1 · (Edited)
Got a new 'G'? Let us see....

GW-9400-3

Watch Watch accessory Analog watch Khaki Fashion accessory
Watch Watch accessory Analog watch Wrist Hand

See less See more
#5,711 ·
This is the first time I have had more than one piece from a brand...just got my second G-Shock, the GMW-B5000GD-9, seems like a perfect summer watch!
Watch Hand Light Gesture Finger

#5,716 ·
Just in today, only 6 days from California to Slovenia. The good 'ol GW-6900. No idea how I never even thought about getting this watch. I guess I was so busy buying the most expensive ones and have never even noticed the most obvious choice with every function I ACTUALLY need in every day life. The size is great and it's very well made. 76$ on Amazon US ( 105€ after shipping and EU taxes). What a bargain! Here it is on my 7.25 inch wrist:

#5,717 ·
Just in today, only 6 days from California to Slovenia. The good 'ol GW-6900. No idea how I never even thought about getting this watch. I guess I was so busy buying the most expensive ones and have never even noticed the most obvious choice with every function I ACTUALLY need in every day life. The size is great and it's very well made. 76$ on Amazon US ( 105€ after shipping and EU taxes). What a bargain! Here it is on my 7.25 inch wrist:
Congrats! It's an awesome watch. Looks good on your wrist.

#5,720 ·
I used to have the GXW-56-1B and sold it. Recently I decided to own another King but sadly the Gold lcd version is too pricey now since it has been discontinued. So I opted for the atomic GXW-56-1 negative version. I just ordered it from relojesdemoda so it should be here next week. I've ordered four watches from them in the past few months and have always had great service with watches typically arriving earlier than expected.

I know the negative lcd will be harder to read but so be it. It's a King.

Here is my old King.

Watch Rectangle Watch accessory Clock Gadget

And here is what is incoming. (picture obtained from the web)

Camera accessory Reflex camera Camera lens Digital camera Cameras & optics

Now I can walk around and say...

#5,728 ·
I bought this for my son recently but I just sneakily tried it on whilst he is outside:

Watch Analog watch Clock Wrist Watch accessory

#5,734 ·
The white truck of happiness dropped this off last week, fresh from Sakura... it's a GW-B5600SL-5JF. First shot is without backlight, just a normal daytime view, in an office with indirect lighting coming from the left.

Watch Clock Watch accessory Wrist Rectangle

While the second shot is in the same venue, but with the backlight on. This light has a very pleasant effect - a soft rise and fall, with a subtle color that I can't quite describe - sometimes it's greenish, sometimes more white. It's unusual.

Watch Clock Rectangle Wrist Watch accessory

Overall the watch is great - very easy to synch with the phone (which is good, as it hasn't found Ft. Collins yet), comfortable to wear, and it looks either tan or like Connemara marble, depending on the light. It looks most tan in strong sunlight. It doesn't scream "tacticool" but it trends in that direction, for me at least. Recommended.

#5,735 ·
Watch Analog watch Automotive tire Camera accessory Clock

It is always a good day when a new a watch arrives but when TWO watches arrive on the same day; well it’s just a party. The GXW-56 last synced on January 8th, hence the time difference. I’m letting them both get some sun since they were both on Medium when they arrived. The King’s manufacture date is January 14th of 2022 and the Rescue was manufactured on May 26th of this year.